Chapter 37: Explore The Creepy Forest

[ The Next Day ]

No One's POV

Everyone gathered in the living room excitedly except Taeyeon and Jessica who are sleepy.

"So, Taeng, you stayed up all night just to make Tiffany sleep?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah." Taeyeon said.

"Good for you, Yuri didn't make me breath last night." Jessica said.

"Huh?" Taeyeon asked.

"She was kissing me nonstop. I don't know why she's so energetic when we slept 3:00 in the morning." Jessica said.

"Wow." Taeyeon said and let out an ahjumma laugh.

"Stop laughing!" Jessica yelled and slapped Taeyeon's arm which made Taeyeon laugh even harder. Tiffany and Yuri were drinking coffee while looking at them, more like glaring.

"Dude, look at your wife." Tiffany said.

"Well, look at your soon-to-be boyfriend." Yuri said. Tiffany sighed and slammed her fist into the table which made a crack on the poor table.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, chill." Yuri said.

"*takes a deep breath* STOP FLIRTING WITH LUHAN, YURIIII!!!!" Tiffany yelled realllly loud which made Yuri's eyes widen and jaw drop.

"What?!" Yuri yelled. Tiffany winked and mouthed, 'Just get along with it.' and Yuri nodded.

"What was that KWON YURI?!?!" Jessica yelled.

"Fine. I admit it." Yuri said. Tiffany quickly whispered to Luhan, "Sorry we need to stop making Tae and Sica flirting with each other. Just go along with it." and Luhan just nodded absentmindly.

"Grrr...!! We--"

"OMG, PLEASE DO NOT BREAK UP WITH ME, BABY!!!!" Yuri begged.

"I was going to say 'we need to talk this out' but breaking up? I won't be able to take that." Jessica said and walked away.

"Baby!!" Yuri yelled and chased after Jessica to the kitchen.

"Tiffa-- Huh?" Taeyeon didn't finished her sentence when Tiffany walked away from her.

'What's her problem?' Taeyeon thought and followed Tiffany.

"Tiffany, would you like to-- Hey!!" Taeyeon yelled when Tiffany walked away from her again.

"Wow, LQ?" Sooyoung asked.

"Grrr~!" Taeyeon growled and ran to Tiffany and grabbed her arm harshly.

"What?" Tiffany asked.

"......" Taeyeon didn't said anything but glared at Tiffany.

"I asked what do you want?" Tiffany asked harshly.

"Tippani-yah...?" Taeyeon asked and hugged Tiffany.

"........." Tiffany gave Taeyeon her annoying silent treatment.

"Tippani-yah, don't ignore me." Taeyeon said.

"If you wouldn't flirt with Jessica i wouldn't be like this." Tiffany said in english.

"What?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm jealous, alright?" Tiffany said in english.

"I can't understand you, Tiffany." Taeyeon said.