Chapter 25: Worried Sick

[ At School ]

Taeyeon's POV

"WHERE IS CHOI SOOYOUNG?!" I heard Sunny yelled across the hallways.

"Wow, Soo, you weren't kidding when she yelled she's gonna kill you here." I said while nudging Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Shut up and be quiet!" Sooyoung whispered.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Chorong asked Sunny.

"Sooyoung just... Sooyoung just... Last night she..." Sunny said.

"She stole your viginity?!" Chorong yelled. I chuckled and tried to stop my laugh.

"NO!! She stole my first kiss!" Sunny yelled.

"WHAT?! Now that's worse than virginity." Chorong said.

"Yes. Now help me find her and kill her." Sunny said.

"Sorry baby, i have to do something today. A duty at the library. Sorry, see you later." Chorong said and pecked Sunny's cheek before walking away. I whistled and looked at Sunny.

"What are you looking at Taeyeon?" Sunny asked.

"Nothing. Have you seen Tiffany around?" I asked. I haven't seen Tiffany since i came here today.

"No. Have you seen the chopstick?" Sunny asked.

"No." I said.

"Then tell me, who is that tall girl behind you?" Sunny asked.

"Now Sooyoung, this is your fault for being so tall, buddy. I gotta find Tiffany so you're on your own today." I said and walked away.

"YAH!!" Sooyoung yelled.

I walked to the school grounds but didn't saw Tiffany around. After an HOUR, i haven't seen Tiffany. Maybe she didn't go to school today. Wait no, if she's gonna be absent she will tell it to me. I haven't looked at the janitor's room yet so let's give it a shot.

I went to the janitor's room and my expectations were right she was there but... She's with someone i know and it's...

"Nichkhun? Tiffany? What... What are you both doing here and why are you both--"

"Don't say anything, Taetae." Tiffany cutted me off.

"But...! What the hell is this?!" I yelled. You all wanna know what's going right? Okay, anichkhun was slowly s-stripping down Tiffany!! What the hell?!

"He was forcing himself and i couldn't do anything because he'll... He'll spread this news." Tiffany said.

"So you better back off or i will spread this news." Nichkhun said.

"Over my dead body, asshole." I said.

"Hmph. You can put up a fight huh? Let's see about that." Nichkhun said and pushed Tiffany away before walking towards me.

"Wait." I said. I closed the door and locked it before turning to Nichkhun again.

"What do you want from me? What do you want from Tiffany?" I asked.

"You know what i want from Tiffany." Nichkhun said. What does he mean? Wait... NO WAY!!

"You big pervert!! Are you after THAT?!" I yelled.

"You got it. That's why i leaded her here." Nichkhun said.

"Now what do you want from ME?!" I yelled.