Chapter 30: Sooyoung's Second Confession And Sunny's Answer

[ At The Classroom ]

No One's POV

Everyone's hands were shaking and their mind was set onto the exam and nothing else but Sooyoung's mind was more focused on Sunny than the exam on the table.

'I'm nervous and i bet Jessica-unnie isn't.' Krystal thought while secretly glancing at Jessica.

'Amber isn't worried too is she?' Krystal thought while also glancing at her beloved girlfriend-boyfriend.

'Tiffany... Tiffany... Tiffany...' Taeyeon thought. Yes, Taeyeon's mind is only focused on Tiffany when she remembered what happened at the janitor's room.

"Do Kyungsoo-ssi, are you finished?" The teacher asked when D.O raised his pen.

"Yes, sir." D.O said and passed the paper.

'I bet he's perfect.' Tao thought.

'Too bad Hyoyeon-noona and Kai-hyung aren't here. They should've laugh at D.O right now.' Sehun thought with a small smile.

"Lee Jinki-ssi, are you finished too?" The teacher asked when Onew (is Onew's name is Lee Jinki?) raised his pen.

"Yes." Onew said and passed paper.

'What's the answer in number 46?! Damn, i'm almost finished but this is hard!!' Sooyoung thought.

[ Timeskip: Everyone Is Finished And Had Passed Their Papers ]

"If you guys fail, you guys will take another shot and that's the final. If you fail again, it's over." The teacher said.

"Over?" Everyone asked.

"You guys get a 70." The teacher said.

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled.

"Dismissed." The teacher said and everyone ran out of the room.

"70?!" Sooyoung yelled while imagining herself getting a 70.

"That means when we join a club, we can't since we have 70 in MIDTERM EXAMS." Sunny said.

"Soo, let's talk." Taeyeon said.

'What now? Are they planning something?' Jessica and Sunny thought.

"Um, okay." Sooyoung said and follwed Taeyeon. They stopped in front of a room.

"Dude, you should make your second confession and see Sunny's answer." Taeyeon said.

"I can't, Tae. I think i should impress her first before confessing again. I think she doesn't have any feelings for me." Sooyoung said.

[ At The Other Girls ]

"Sunny, do you like Sooyoung now?" Yuri asked.

"Oh, i don't know. Sometimes i do, sometimes i don't." Sunny said.

"That's just so confusing. Just answer Sooyoung-unnie already!" Yoona said.

"What if i just break her heart?" Sunny asked.

"You won't if you don't." Jessica said.

"You're saying that like it's not a big deal, Sica." Sunny said.

"It is a no biggie." Jessica said.

"Maomao, it is a biggie." Yuri said and laced an arm around Jessica's waist.

"Well, do you liked Sooyoung-unnie before?" Seohyun asked.

"Yup. But then Chorong changed me but now i feel empty." Sunny said.