Chapter 11: Getting To Know Who I Really Love

Tiffany's POV

Nickhun nodded and we quickly went to the school. The guard was confused about us. I was never late before so yeah, that guard's probably confused. We looked around the place and saw Taeyeon and the others sitting under a tree. Me and Nickhun quickly went to them and sighed in defeat that they're not hurt by Baekhyun and his friends.

"Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked.

"Hello." I said, shooting them my eyesmile.

"Oh, hi. WAIT, what are you doing here?" Sooyoung asked.

"She was worried about you guys because she thought Baekhyun could hurt you all." Nickhyun said that made me blush in embarrassment.

"Awwww, Tiff's worried about us." Sunny said.

"Of course i am. I am yout friend after all." I said.

"Well, Tiff, i'm gonna go now. See you around." Nickhun said. I nodded and he walked away.

"Tiffany, i'd like to ask a simple question. Tell us the truth okay?" Hyoyeon asked. I nodded.

"Do you...still love Nickhun?" Hyoyeon asked. My eyes widened and blushed. What is she saying?

"I don't know... Omo, maybe i do. A lil' bit." I said. Sunny furrowed her eyebrows a bit and mouthed, 'I thought you love Taeyeon now?' and with that i shrugged awkwardly.

"But i thought you already love someone else?" Yuri asked while pointing at Taeyeon secretly.

"Yeah...but...ARGH, i don't know." I said while scratching my head.

"Love IS confusing." Jessica said and crossed her arms.

"Who is this person who you loved now?" Taeyeon asked. All of us frozed.

"Uhm..." We said.

"Well?" Taeyeon asked.

"It's kind of private, Taeyeon. We cannot tell it to you, sorry." I said and put on a peace sign. Taeyeon pouted cutely.

"Awww man. Fine. I'll let you go this time." She said. So cute!!

"Well, what now? There are two people who you love. You only gotta chose one." Sooyoung said.

"By what?" I asked.

"Whoever makes you feel butterflies on your stomach, lets your heart beat faster than normal, and makes you blush the whole time is the one you really love." Hyoyeon said. I sighed in defeat and nodded. Challenge accepted.

"Great!" Jessica yelled sarcastically and stormed away.

"What now?!" Seohyun yelled.

"Didn't you know that Yuri and Jessica got a fight because of Tiffany yesterday?" Sunny blurted out. Sooyoung covered Sunny's mouth but it was too late.

"What?" Taeyeon asked.

"Uh...." I mumbled.

"Tell me what happened, Tiff." Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon's POV

They're hiding me something i know it.

"I don't wanna." Tiffany said.

"I wan't to know it." I said.

"Tell her, Tiffany." Jessica said.

"But, Jess!" Tiffany yelled.

"Just tell her." Jessica said. Tiffany sighed in defeat and nodded before taking a deep breath.

"M-Me and Jessica we're dating a long time ago. I moved to states to continue my school there. Me and Jessica decided to break up because she can't handle long distance relationships. And then, i found out she was dating Yuri and i felt a mixed feeling of sadness, anger, happiness, and shock." Tiffany said. S-She and Jessica had a relationship? Why do i feel so hurt inside? Wait, where's Yuri?!

"*Sigh* She walked out didn't she?" Sunny asked. Jessica nodded and hugged her knees.

"I thought she had moved on because of our fight." Jessica said.

"Speaking of fight, what did you guys did on Yuri's house last night? Did you guys fought?" Hyoyeon asked. Jessica shooked her head.

"Tell us what happened." Sooyoung said. Jessica nodded.

Jessica's POV

I honestly don't feel like telling them but they're bug me about it so i have to tell them.

"Okay..." I said.

*Flashback*

As i walked in with Yuri at her house and closed the door, she turned to me with a surprised face.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I wanna talk to you." I said.

"Talk fast. I don't have time with you." She said. Ouch.

"First, i'm sorry i didn't told you that i still have feelings for Tiffany. Second, will you please move on with what happened to me and Tiffany a long time ago? And also, move on to what happened to us too." I said. Her eyes started to tear up, soon, tears started streaming down her face.

"I c-can't okay? I just can't accept the fact that we're not together anymore. It hurts me so bad." She sobbed.

"I love you so much it hurts." She added. I hugged her by wrapping my arms around her waist, her face resting on my shoulder.

"Yuri, don't cry. It hurts me to see you cry like this. I love you too but we can't be together anymore." I said.

"I understand that you don't want us to be together anymore but...if you still have feelings for Tiffany, why do you love me?" She asked.

"Because you're my friend." I said. I cupped her cheek and presssed my forehead against hers.

"You're a special friend to me, Yuri. I love you so much." I said. Yuri smiled a bit and laced her arms around my wait and kissed my lips. First, i was surprised but i kissed back. Do i really love Tiffany? Argh, love is so confusing. I wish this moment could last forever but it can't since...it just can't.

*End Of Flashback*

"Omo, you guys kissed?" Tiffany asked. I nodded.

"Awwww, that's so sweet." Taeyeon said. I blushed and hid my face with my knees.

"I wish you guys would be back together but, just as you said, you can't." Sunny said.

"Fany!!" I heard Nickhun yelled while running towards us.

"Nickhun? What's up?" Tiffany asked.

"You forgot your phone. Did you forgot that you slipped your phone into my bag?" Nickhun asked and handed Tiffany her phone.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks." Tiffany said.

"You're welcome. Bye, guys." Nickhun said and walked away.

"He's pretty cute i gotta say." Hyoyeon said.

"Yeah, yeah." Tiffany said.

"Taeyeon! Earth to Taeyeon! KIM TAEYEON?" Sooyoung yelled while waving her hands in front of the drowned-in-thoughts Taeyeon.

"Y-Yes??" Taeyeon snapped out of her thoughts.

"Why are you so silent all of a sudden?" Sooyoung asked.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking of something and...someone." Taeyeon said. I swear i saw her look at Tiffany. Oooooh, is Kim Taeyeon finally developing some feelings on Tiffany? I wish.