Chapter 33: The Dark Past

Taeyeon's POV

Carlie is weird and mysterious. It's like she's hiding something. She's also cold, impatient, and sooo happy sometimes and i enjoyed it. I think she's a dongsaeng of mine. I haven't asked her age yet.

"Seorin, what's your age?" I asked.

"22." Carlie said.

"Oh! The same as Krystal." Jessica said.

"Oh." Carlie said with her eyesmile like Tiffany's. But i think Tiffany's eyesmile is better and brighter.

"OMG, you have an eyesmile too!" Tiffany said.

"Really?" Carlie asked.

"Yup." Tiffany said.

"Carlie can you tell us your childhood?" Yoona asked which made Carlie and Jane darken their expressions. They're so scary.

"And why?" Carlie asked.

"We wanna know a little bit of your background." Sunny said.

"That's irrevelant right now, unnie." Jane said.

"Why?" Sooyoung asked.

"Please tell us." We begged.

"No." Jane said.

"Jane, back off. I'll tell them." Carlie said.

"What?! You're gonna reveal that dark past of yours? Dude, you said you didn't wanted to! You said you're only gonna tell it to me and no one else!" Jane yelled.

"I haven't tell it to you right? We'll get more suspicious if i talked about it here alone with you." Carlie said.

"Ummmm, if it's bad then don't tell it." Seohyun said.

"No. It's okay. I'm bored anyway." Carlie said.

"Just say it." Jessica said and earned a light slap at the arm by Yuri.

"Fine. When i was 6 years old, my father and mother were really really nice but then, on my 7th birthday, i don't know what happened to them. They just suddenly became bad. They began gambling and yelling at me, also hurting me everyday. I decided to lock myself in my room for weeks and they apologized. I didn't forgave them so easily but i forgave them anyway. When i turned 9 my mother left us but she came back after 6 months. I was 11 when my father died so his corpse is pretty much a bone there. I hope it's taken down or else the nightmares will come back to me again." Carlie said.

'That's a pretty bad childhood. I feel so sorry for making her tell it to us.' I thought.

"You shouldn't have tell it to us if it's that bad." Yoona said.

"You were the one who insisted her of telling it so don't you dare say that." Jessica said.

"Yes, umma." Yoona said whole pouting.

"But Jessica, you also insisted her telling it to us." Yuri said.

"Shut it." Jessica said.

"I never thought you experienced a really bad childhood, Carlie." Hyoyeon said.

"It's okay, i got over it anyway." Carlie said.

"Where's your mom now?" I asked.

"With another man. She's still visting me sometimes but i just treated her like a friend now. Not a family anymore because... Because.. I hate her." Carlie said.

Tiffany's POV

I feel.... I feel like i've heard this story before on the campus when Taeyeon were 3 days absent because of her deceased mother. I think it was Bora and Soyou who was talking about it. That was a little long ago anyway.

"Tiffany-unnie, are you alright? You look like you're in a deep thoughts." Carlie said.

"I'm alright." I said.

"Carlie...?" Jane asked.

"What?" Carlie asked.

"You were... You were that girl?" Jane asked.

"Who?" Carlie asked.

"That--" Jane stopped when we heard the sound of thunder.

"And it's raining." Taeyeon said. I hid behind Taeyeon and hid my face.

"Is something wrong Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm scared." I said.

"Guys, why don't we sleep now?" Sunny asked.

"Sure." Everyone said except me and Taeyeon.

"I never thought you were scared of thunder, Fany-ah." Taeyeon said.

"......." I didn't said anything but hugged her.

"Ummm, Fany-ah we're extremely--"

"Just go along with it." I said and hid my face on her neck.

"Are you really that scared?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes." I said and tightened my grip on her shirt when the sound of thunder strikes again.

"That was loud." Taeyeon said and placed her headphones on my ear.

"There, you can't hear it." Taeyeon said. All i can hear is music and her voice.

"Just sleep now." Taeyeon said. I nodded and closed my eyes. Time to sleep again. I felt Taeyeon lean on my head to sleep too. I smiled and eventually fell asleep.

[ The Next Morning ]

"Yoohoo! TaeNy wake up!! It's pretty hot here if you guys just cuddle up right there." I heard Jessica said. I quickly opened my eyes and jumped away from Taeyeon. I was blushing really hard.

"Jessica, i'm still sleeeepyyyy~!" Taeyeon yelled and rubbed her eyes before yawning.

"Taeyeon, your headphones." I said and handed her headphones.

"Thank you. GOODMORNING GUYS!! WAKE UP!!" Taeyeon yelled when she noticed that not everyone is awake. Only me, her, Jessica, Carlie, and Jane are awake. I'm surprised that Jessica is awake. Yuri told me that she wakes up really late. Everyone sat up lazily and Yuri grabbed Jessica's hand and pulled her into a hug.

"Goodmorning, Jessica." Yuri said. How sweet of them.

"Morning, Yul." Jessica said and kissed Yuri's forehead.

No One's POV

'How sweet!' Jane thought.

"Let's eat and go outside." Taeyeon said. They all ate their little breakfast and went outside by breaking the door of the auditorium. Yep, their BROKED the auditorium.

"Kai! Goodmorning!" Hyoyeon yelled.

"Goodmorning, Hyoyeon. I heard you guys were locked up in the auditorium?" Kai asked.

"Yup." Hyoyeon said.

"I'm so sorry noonas!! I was the one who locked you guys up because i thought everyone was sleeping in their classrooms!! I'm really sorry!!" Kai yelled.

"It's okay. We enjoyed it." Taeyeon said.

"Enjoyed WHAT?!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Nothing." Tiffany said while blushing.

A/N: Well that was a little short!! Sorry i lied at not making this full of TaeNy moments!! The idea of revealing a little bit of Carlie's past came at my mind! Carlie and Jane are my OC of course! Stay turned at the next chapter guys!!