Special Chapter #1: Forever Friends

A/N: This is just a spin-off chapter guys! Means it's not part of the story!! And... Have guys heard the news? SNSD's contract is gonna end in 2017 and it means this 2016 is the last year that SNSD is gonna be in kpop world. They still made history though :') They're a legend. I can't believe i just became a fan last July 2015!! I'm totally gonna cry in 2017... I'll be forever a SONE!!!

[ 5 Years Later ]

No One's POV

Taeyeon has a job now. Taeyeon is a math and vocal teacher at the same time. Tiffany is just on their house, taking care of their child :')!! It's a girl by the way and that girl's name is Luna (sorry i had to, i'll tell you guys what happened to f(x) later on). Yuri is a dance teacher while Jessica is a fashion designer, they have both great jobs and have a great talented daughter named Krystal.

Yoona is a dance teacher along with Yuri while Seohyun is just on their house taking care of their child, Amber, she's a girl of course. Sooyoung is also a dance teacher along with YoonYul while Sunny is a teacher at Dongguk along with Taeyeon. SooSun also have a daughter named Sulli. Finally, Hyoyeon and Kai. These two are, of course, dance teachers along with Yoona, Yuri, and Sooyoung. They have a talented daughter named Victoria.

You're probably wondering why is SNSD's daughters named after f(x) right? Well... Let me tell you a sad story... About f(x)...

4 years ago, SNSD and f(x) got along really really well. Krystal and Sulli are a happy couple, Krystal didn't changed at all. She's still a cold Soojung but she's still warm and kind towards others. Sulli is a protective boyfriend because every guys are chasing after Krystal. JungLi is still sweet. Luna and Amber... These two gor more... Perverted? Well, they're kissing most of the time and never listens to what the heck Victoria is saying.

As for KhunToria, these two got more sweet and sweeter except the thing that sometimes they're always PDA-ing. One day, f(x) decided to take a vacation at New York until... Until their plane crashed, living none of the people at the plane alive. Jessica had a hard time to move on but she still did even if it was hard for her. Yuri had a hard time to make Jessica not cry everynight. Every move that Jessica does reminds everyone of Krystal. And every move that Jessica's daughter does reminds her of her beloved baby sister who passed away.

Ever since that day... October 21, they would always visit f(x)'s grave to reminisce the memories they had together. Everyone also agreed to name their child after f(x)'s member's names. Right now, SNSD members aren't seeing each other much because of their jobs.

[ October 21, 9:30 AM ]

'It's October 21....' Taeyeon thought and looked out the window of the taxi. The Kim Family are currently heading to the Kwon's Family to meet up.

"Appa, why do you look so sad?" Little Luna asked.

'Unnie, why do you look so sad? OMG, did Tiffany-unnie got angry on you?! Or worse, you guys broked up?!' Luna's voice crossed at Taeyeon's ears and she smiled.

"It's nothing. Wake up your mom, we're almost there." Taeyeon said. Little Luna shooked Tiffany's shoulders to wake Tiffany up.

"Umma, umma, wake up! We're almost at Auntie Jessi's house!" Little Luna yelled.

"Okay. I'm up, i'm up." Tiffany said and opened her eyes.

"You slept for 5 hours, Ppani-yah." Taeyeon said.

"Yeah, i haven't got enough sleep last night." Tiffany said and snuggled closer to Taeyeon.

"Yiiiee~!! Umma, appa, why are you both PDA-ing?!" Little Luna yelled. Luna knows something more about romances, and couples at her age of 13.