Chapter 36: Peaceful Night

A/N: Time to bring back the precious YoonHyun!!

[ That Night ]

No One's POV

Everyone is asleep except Seohyun who kept her body around.

'Why can't i sleep?' Seohyun thought.

"Damn!!!" Seohyun yelled out loud which woked up her seven unnies in the room, Jessica is still asleep.

"What?" Yoona asked.

"I can't sleep at all." Seohyun said.

"Whaaaat?!" Yuri asked.

"I don't why but i just can't sleep." Seohyun said.

"Maybe this place is just creeping you out." Taeyeon said and closed the lights.

"Yah!" Tiffany yelled.

"Shhhh!!" Yoona shushed her loud unnie.

"But i'm scared of dark!" Tiffany said.

"Don't worry, Ppani. We're all beside each other. As if someone'll kill us." Taeyeon said with a small chuckle.

"Stop scaring me!" Tiffany yelled. Jessica smirked when she heard that Tiffany was scared and quietly sat up.

'Since the lights are off and they're busy calming down Tiff, i should scare Tiff.' Jessica thought. Jessica quietly sat behind Tiffany.

"You guys please turn on the-- MMPH!!!" Tiffany was stopped because Jessica covered her mouth harshly.

"T-Tiffany? You okay?" Taeyeon asked.

"Mmmph!!" Tiffany muffled. Taeyeon quickly turn the lights on and Jessica almost immediately came back at her bed.

"No one was... Here. Jessica is still asleep." Sunny said.

"........" Everyone didn't said a word but screamed. SHINee (Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun, Key, and Onew) bursted through the door.

"What's wrong?!" They yelled.

"Someone covered Tiffany's mouth but no one is here. It can't be Jessica because she's sleeping. It can't be either one of us too." Sooyoung said.

"That's no joke. There's a ghost here." Key said.

"Well... Damn." Onew said.

"Girls, let's go to the living room. And spend our time there. Krystal, Sulli, Kai, Chen, and Baekhyun are there." Jonghyun said. Everyone nodded and ran to the living room except SHINee and Yuri.

"Jessica-noona, wakey wakey." Taemin said.

"Baby, wake up." Yuri said.

"Mmmm... Don't wanna." Jessica said. Yuri carried Jessica bridal style and stood up.

"Let's go." Yuri said.

"Yuri-ah... I'm still sleepyyyy~!" Jessica said cutely.

"Let's just go downstairs on the living room. It's more peaceful there." Yuri said.

"Fineee~!" Jessica said cutely again.

"Let's go, noonas." Minho said. They all walked downstairs and saw the girls sitting on the living room while shivering.

"Hello? Anyone there?" Yuri waved her hands in front of her son's (Yoona's) face. Yoona is compltely stunned.

"Y-Y-Yuri-appa, S-S-S-Seohyun is.... Is... I-I-Is..." Yoona stuttered like a baby who's learning her words.

"Speak properly!!" YulSic yelled.

"Look at SEOHYUN OUR INNOCENT GIRL!!" Yoona yelled while pointing at Seohyun who's wearing a tank top (whcih Yoona found not innocent and sexy) and shorts.

"Whoa..." Yuri said. Jessica slapped Yuri's shoulder and glared at her. Yuri just smiled sheepishly.

"What's wrong with these??" Seohyun asked.

"That's completely... Completely... SEXY." Yoona said.

"Byuntae." Seohyun mumbled while blushing.

"Maybe she was distracted by your melons." Taeyeon said and earned a slap at the thigh by Tiffany.

"Byuntae." Tiffany mumbled.

'Oh gosh, there are so many byuntaes here.' Sunny thought.

"Yoong, may i talk to you for a sec?" Seohyun asked.

"S-S-Sure!" Yoona yelled. And walked with Seohyun to the kitchen.

'She's completely wasted!' Jessica thought.

"I hope Seohyun-unnie won't do something not so innocent at Yoona-unnie." Krystal said.

"Ohh, don't worry. Seohyun-unnie's too innocent to have sex with Yoona-unnie." Sulli said.

"Yah!! We heard that!!" Yoona yelled from the kitchen.

[ At The Kitchen ]

"Unnie..." Seohyun called.

"Yes?" Yoona asked. THOSE are distracting Yoona's eyes.

"Stop looking at these." Seohyun said. Yoona looked at Seohyun's eyes and nodded.

"Anyway, unnie...? I want us to be... Back together again." Seohyun said which made Yoona loss for words.

"If you're still interested on me that is. If don't like me anymore, it's--"

"Of course i want to you to be mine again!!!" Yoona cutted off Seohyun and hugged her.

"Really?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes! Of course! Thank you, baby." Yoona said.

"You're welcome, unnie. I love you." Seohyun whispered.

"I love you too." Yoona said and kissed Seohyun's lips, Yoona kissed back almost immediately.

[ Back At The Living Room ]

"Yay! My ship is back together again." Chen said.

"Ship? What?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm glad they're back together again." Taeyeon said.

'When will we be together?' Tiffany sadly thought which made Taeyeon look at her.

'I love you too, Tiffany but i'm not ready yet. Please wait a little longer.' Taeyeon thought and held Tiffany's hand. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon curiously but Taeyeon just smile which made Tiffany smile too.

A/N: YEAH!! YoonHyun is back!! TaeNy is gonna be next!! Wooo~!!! Advance Merry Christmas guyssss!!