Chapter 14

Thank you for all the love and support you all have given me, it means a lot. Here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy. :D
------------------------------------------------------

My mouth dropped open at the sight of him.

He wore a navy blue suit, with a striped tie, and he looked damn fine.

A look of recognition crosses his features, then absolute shock, but he quickly composed himself before his sister could notice anything.

His eyes never left mine.

We came to a halt in front of him, and Adriana began with the introductions.

"Ari, meet my brother Aiden Cane, and Aiden, this is my friend, Ariana Reece."

He extended his hand, and spoke with a gruff voice, "Pleased to meet you."

The slight touch sent tingles down my arm, and I visibly shuddered.

He smirked, raking his eyes down my body, lingering at my assets, before meeting my eyes once again.

I was determined, not for him to know, my baby's father would not be the top most eligible bachelor in all of New York. Never.

We said our goodbyes, and Aiden, being his player self, winked at me, before they drove off.

I floated back to my car, and buckled in.

I reached my apartment, and unlocked the door.

I was mentally and physically drained from all the work.

In the dimly lit room, I slightly turned, to get into a comfortable position, when I felt a strong jolt.

In my belly.

The baby was kicking.

Tears streamed down my face, in happiness, of course.

I snuggled deeper into the pillows, and drifted asleep with my hand over my kicking baby.
--------------------------------------------------
I am really sorry for this bad chapter, I'm feeling down today, and it doesn't help when you have to go on a 12 hour trip.

The next chapter will be better, so stay tuned.

I haven't gotten any hate before, which I am extremely happy about, but negative comments are taken, so hit me with your best shot.

I love you all so much, thanks for those of you who understand.

-Sarah

P.s.- Who do you think Aiden should look like? Any models or actors you have in mind?