Chapter 37

Heyy guys!! What's up with life? OK so I'm in a bit of a pickle here, I'm craving some oreos right now and we don't have any. Can any of yall ship some to me XD What are you craving right now??

Well "Our Beautiful Mistake" has about two chapters left, maybe three, depends if I'm feeling lazy or not.

*NOTE- THE REST OF THE CHAPTER WILL ALL BE PUBLISHED IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, SO THE BOOK WILL END PRETTY QUICKLY, BUT IT WON'T BE RUSHED IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE. I should probably have a schedule... but for the next book I will!! OK I take that back, the schedule is every Friday or Saturday I will update. Which day do you prefer?

Attached is the song "Love me like you" by Little Mix, its been stuck in my head all day lmao.

Enjoy my hot babes!! (Idk where that came from)

Comment and Vote!! Where at 599 comments.. anyone want to be the 600th?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had finally been discharged after a few days of tests that made sure that the pups where all right, and thank god they where.

Aiden and I were back together, and Serina (my wolf) wasn't too happy.

She thought that me forgiving him as quickly as I did was a sign of weakness, which was infuriating, but her thoughts where in my head, and there was nothing I could do.

Aiden has been as loving and caring as ever, mostly protective with the babies due in a few days, which was exiting and scary all at the same time, for the both of us.

For the delivery of the kids, I would be back at the hospital in a couple of days.

Today we were going to paint the twins room and decorate it, just in time for there arrival.

Aiden had taken the day off, which made me extremely happy because he was trying to be a better husband and in a few days, a better father.

Yesterday, we had found out the genders of our kids, they were both boys to my absolute delight.

Katherine was ecstatic. She wanted baby girls because she had been surrounded by three boys, Aiden, Axel and Adam, but was beyond exited anyway.

Aiden carried two buckets of light blue paint, which took an hour to decide on because there were millions of light blue's, each one a hint of a shade lighter or darker than the previous one.

But we settled on a very light blue, and darker wood furniture, which would balance everything out.

I was dressed in a red button down shirt and jeans that hugged my butt  perfectly. The knee had a slight tear, but gave it a casual look which I capped off with a grey beanie.

Aiden wore a tight sweatshirt and faded jeans, which was appealing since all I ever saw him in was a suit... and sometimes nothing, but that was beyond the point.

"Babe, hand me the roller." Aiden said, putting the paint down.

I handed him the roller, and took a small brush for myself, since I was supposed to be on strict bed rest, but didn't tell my mate that.