Chapter 30 (Part 2)

Hey to my awesome readers! Ugghh school started today and its a pain in the behind. This drama... OML I get headaches, Anyway here is part 2, Enjoy!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time we had reached the hotel, the sun was setting, the sky a mix of colors.

We still hadn't had dinner yet, and I was starving.

Aiden, as if reading my mind, gave me a small smirk, and his eyes glazed over, which meant he was mind linking someone, probably the driver.

After an agonizing 15 minutes, we had finally came to a halt.

This time, Aiden came around and helped me out of my seat, which had gotten harder and harder to do.

I clutched Aiden's hand, and scanned my surroundings, which thankfully we where at a fancy looking restaurant.

We shuffled to the door, where a waiter led us to our tables.

The theme of the restaurant screamed romantic.

It was dimly lit, and was decorated with flowers and a bunch of red, which was the color of love.

The same waiter, in a uncomfortable looking satin uniform, walked towards our table.

As he approached, a flicker of familiarity cascading on his face.

I mean, it's not everyday that you are looking at the heir of Cane Industries, The Bachelor of the year, named by Vogue and many other magazines, and the Alpha of the Night Shadow Pack, which of course this human did not know about.

To say my mate was accomplished is an understatement.

Aiden cleared his throat, which seemed to snap the waiter out of his daze.

"Get your manager." Aiden snapped.

The poor boy scurried away in fear, his head hung low as he followed the harsh command.

I glared at Aiden, who just shrugged sheepishly.

I knew he was used to treating people this way, and I was going to change it, because no man of mine would be cold and cruel.

A tall man, with salt-and-pepper hair hurriedly walked to our table, his head bowed down in fear.

"Mr. Cane, w-where would you like to sit?" his voice trembled slightly as he spoke.

"The back."

The man nodded, and swiftly guided us to "The back".

As we walked, I felt an arm at on the small of my back, and before I could utter another syllable, I was lifted, bridal style in Aiden's arms.

I buried my face in Aiden's chest, hoping to hide the slight blush that had formed.

He smelled mouthwatering, a rare combination of pine and Axe body spray, which I inhaled like a drug addict.

A warm breeze hit me, and the air smelled salty.

I opened my eyes, and found a table, surrounded by chairs, with lanterns hung around the surrounding tree branches.

But the one thing that left me absolutely breathless was the fact that we where dining on a beach.

I kissed Aiden swiftly, hugging him as hard as I could.

"I love it, how did I get so lucky?" I whispered, trying to stop the tears that where forming in my eyes.

"I love you." he said, smiling at his accomplishment.