Chapter 20

Hi, okay so where not leaving tomorrow to travel, so I will be updating! Yay! ( Adam above, he is going to be a hearthrob when he grows up, just like his brother)
----------+------------------------------------------

Spending the day with Adam and Katherine was fun.

Katherine claimed there was too much testosterone, so it was nice to have a girl around.

I made dinner for the family, a simple meal, which was complemented on, severly.

After we had exused ourselves from the dining table, I offered to put Adam to bed.

Adam ran exitedly to his bedroom, Aiden and I following.

After reading Adam a bedtime story, which was one of my favorites, The Three Little Pigs, Adam drifted to sleep.

I stood up, off the bed, trying not to disturb the sleeping child, when two arms wrapped around me, and pulled me to a hard chest.

"You'll be a great mom." Aiden whispered.

"You will be a great father." I responded, kissing him.

We walked out of Adam's room, walking around and stopping at a bedroom door.

With that, Aiden led me inside.

I walked to the bathroom, both of us brushing our teeth, and flossing.

I slipped under the soft covers,
exauhstion taking over.

Aiden wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me against him, him spooning me.

He hummed a familiar tune and I fell fast asleep.
-------------------------------------------

Quick update just digging a little deeper on Adam who is adorable.

Anyway, next chapter will be better, I am dead on my feet.

Sorry.

But comment and hit that vote button!

We have 10k reads, and this book has been up for a month!

Almost to 1k votes so vote please!

Love you all!

-Sarah