Chapter 36

Ok so she's awake... now let's see if Ari beats Aiden's ass for cheating on her, and let's see what Aiden's excuse is.. or will they be done forever? Muahahha read to find out... if you dare, Jk most of you probably skip past this part, enough with the babbling and on with the story... Enjoy!! ♡

I can't get the song in the multimedia out of my head, its amazing if you need something to keep you guys going so listen to it!!!

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~\~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

The drive to the hospital was treacherously long, the minutes ticked away like hours normally would.

My foot was tapping impatiently on the gas pedal as the stop light turned red.

She was awake, she was finally awake.

It had been two months, two damn months and it was too much.

The doors flung open to the hospital and I ran to Ari's room, knowing the way by heart since I had been here every day.

Mom came out the door, a small smile on her face when she looked up at me and I gave her a nervous smile in return.

She took a small step towards me before kissing my cheek and whispering a good luck in my ear.

With a deep breath I opened the door, my gaze immediately on Ari.

"Your back already?" she asked, without looking up, busying herself with the addicting Flappy Bird app.

Ari's P.O.V

Katherine was sweet as always, she had fed me her famous chicken noodle soup which she claimed she had sold the recipe to Martha Stewart, but I had thought other wise.

But I had to admit, it was pretty good.

I had been starving, two months without food or water, I don't know how I had done it.

A phone rang, interrupting our conversation and Katherine gave me an apologizing smile which I just waved off and she gratefully took the call outside.

I grabbed my own phone from the bedside table, busying myself with anything I could, which happened to be Flappy Bird, one of my favorite games.

I heard the door open, "Your back already?" I asked without looking up, almost beating my high score.

The bird hit the damn pole and I died.

"Dammit!" I sighed before locking my phone and smiled looking up at Kath-, it was Aiden.

Well damn.

He took a step forward, "Ari-"

"Stop." I said putting my hand up, interrupting his sentence, but I didn't care.

"Just let me explai-"

"Explain what? How you left me on a damn island on my own with the twins on our date? How you cheated on me on some whore and how I spent months in the hospital on the brink of death because of a silly 'mistake' you made? No, I don't need a damn explanation, its clear Aiden, you don't need my love, and clearly you don't need me. As much as it pains me to say this, but we're over, deal with it."

"There is no way in hell were over, you know as much as I do that you can't raise those twins on your own, and I'm not leaving you, I'm your mate for god sakes!" he said in exasperation.