Chapter 34

It has come to my attention that some of you all readers really don't like the book anymore because of the last few chapters, well I'm sorry if you don't but it's my book and I am not going to change it for a couple people.

I appreciate all comments that help me with my book, but don't be rude about it, so far no one has outright said that they hate it, which makes me so happy.

Anyway here is the next, and by far the most important chapter of the book...

Happy reading!!!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"I'm sorry baby, so sorry." a familiar voice said.

His voice was filled with so much sadness, it was depressing and my heart was breaking for him.

I was in so much pain, and not emotional either.

My limbs felt as if they where on fire, my back burned in pain and I couldn't breathe.

It was hard to breathe and my eyes closed, slipping out of consciousness.

*********

Aiden's P.O.V

My angel gently closed her eyes, and she went limp in my arms.

I ran faster to the pack house, my Alpha strength shining through.

"GET A DOCTOR!" I yelled to a man, probably a pack member.

His eyes widened at the sight of his Luna, and he ran to fetch the man my angel needed.

I ran to the opposite side of the house, where the nursing quarters where, and quickly placed Ari on the bed.

The doctor ran in, breathing heavily and got straight to work, hooking up needles and machines to my mate.

A team of nurses followed him in, forcefully pushing me out of the room.

I growled at them, daring one of them to say a word when a hand was placed on my shoulder.

I calmed down at the touch of my mother, who lugged me out of the room, letting the nurses do what they had to do.

My mom was the kind of woman who was strong at the roughest points in her life, and I loved her for that.

I sunk down on a chair outside the room, my head in my hands, mom's arms wrapped around me as sobs racked my body.

That's right, the big bad Alpha was crying dammit, for the only thing that made is life worth living, the one thing that everybody wanted, a mate.

And he had screwed it up big time. Leaving her was a huge mistake, especially when she was pregnant, carrying his babies.

My head was resting on my mom's lap, my eyes burning from the tears, and my face feeling tight when one of the nurses walked out, blood on her uniform.

My throat constricted at the sight of it, but I had cried too much for an Alpha, and it weakened my pack as a a whole.

I could feel everyone from the pack link, and they where all quiet, depressed and worried at the same time.

After what's seemed like hours, the doctor finally walked down, and I was immediately on my feet, anxiously waiting for what he had to say.

"Alpha." He bowed.