Chapter 21

Reading books on Wattpad that are really good and making me depressed about mine, but hey I'm trying. Anyway, enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------

*Edited*

I woke on top of Aiden, his arms wrapped around me, my head resting on his chest.

I looked up at his face, which was adorable, he looked so innocent.

I struggled to get off him, his arms trapping me, not that I was complaining or anything.

A girl could get used to this view, not just any girl, me.

Jelousy flared inside of me, I hated each of this girls that he had slept with.

But that was behind us, and he loved me, we were mates which made him mine.

"Aiden!" I whispered, trying to wake him up.

After many unsuccessful atempts, I came up with an idea.

I slowly peppered small kisses around his face, first his nose, then his cheeks, his forhead, and finally his lips.

He stirred slightly, bit remained asleep.

I sighed.

I tried a different tactic.

"Oh Grant, I love you so much, this baby isn't Aiden's, that was a cover up to make you jelous, the baby is yours!" I said loudly.

Aiden shot up, and pulled me to his chest, his arms around me tightning.

"Mine!" he snarled, his eyes darkening with anger.

I held in a laugh this long and could't take it anymore, I burst in a fit of laughter, rolling off Aiden.

The look on his face was priceless and he frowned when he relised it was all a joke.

He pouted at me laughing, and I kissed the pout away.

We got dressed and I made breakfast for the both of us, Adam was away at kindergarten and Kathrine was with friends.

I soaped up the dishes, and had just finished rinsing them when arms wrapped around me.

From the sparks, I knew it was Aiden, and I leaned back in his chest.

I squealed when his picked me up suddenly, and carried me to the couch.

We sat in silence before he broke it.

"We're going to the pack doctor today."

I tensed, today we were going to figure out what was wrong with me.

My shoulders shook as uncontrolable tears leaked from my eyes.

"What if there is something wrong with the baby?" I spoke, my voice shaking.

"What if-" Aiden kissed me, shutting me up.

"Nothing is going to be wrong, stop worrying." he reasured me, after pulling away.

"Let's get this over with." I said.

Aiden nodded and grabbed my hand, as we walked out.

We drove away, the sun warming us up gradually.

The view was incredible.

Thick forests lined the thin roads, and small marshes right along side us.

The sky was clear, and the weather not humid at all.

Aiden turned off the main road, onto a small, unpaved path.