Chapter 24

Another chapter for you all. Anyone like cliffhangers? Or do you want to wring my neck for them... Sorry I have too.. It makes the book intresting! On with the story!
---------------------------------------------------

*Edited*

My eyes blinked open to the streaming sun.

I shifted around, searching for the warmth of my mate, but instead found a cold side of the bed.

He probably tending to the preperations of the ceromony.

I shot up at the thought of that.

I was going to have my Luna ceromony, and be officially a part of the Night Shadow pack.

I couldn't wait.

A knock sounded through the room.

"Come in!" I called out to the door.

A young woman, around my age, with short curly hair, and a lean figure entered my room.

"Good morning Luna." she said in a shy way, looking down as she spoke.

"Good morning, what is your name?"

"Hannah, Luna."

I waved off the Luna part.

" I am here to help you with your dress and makeup, and to get you up, Alpha's orders."

I got up, heading to the bathroom to shower.

I washed my body and hair quickly, coming out of the bathroom door with a towel around me.

Hannah, being the angel she is, took a robe, and slipped it on me.

She then brought in a team of ladies, who waxed me in every place on the human body, tweezed my eyebrows, and gave me facials.

When all that was done, the ladies did my hair and makeup.

They had perfectly curled my long locks, and twisted it upon my nape, adding a few faux flowers, and a small crystal tiara, that took my breath away.

My makeup was mostly natural, smokey eyes, swipe of lip balm, and a bit of mascara, making my eyelashes stand out.

I thanked the ladies briskly before they where ushered out by Hannah.

She dissapeared into the closet before I could talk to her, and reappeared with a stunning dress.

It was a dark blue dress with a sweetheart neckline.

The bodice was delicately embroidered with silver sequins, which hugged my chest, making my cleavage pop.

The rest of the dress flowed out, like it does in fairytales.

I slipped on silver heels, and stood in front of the body length mirror, assesing myself.

I looked amazing, from head to toe, the team had done an amazing job, and the dress hid my baby bump.

Aiden and I had decided to keep that a secret for a while, only family knew.

With that I was escorted out to the backyard, where the ceremony was going to be held.

Lanterns hung from cords draped on trees, and fancy fences.

It was very crowded, as we had a huge pack, over 5,000, but not everyone could make it of course.

I walked over to where Aiden was standing, looking handsome as ever in a light grey vest and pants, with a dark blue tie.