Warrior Cats go to the Cinema

Cinderheart: What does that say? *Looks up at the word 'cinema'*

Lionblaze: Cin-- THEY STOLE HALF OF YOUR NAME, CINDERHEART! :O I'll get it back, don't worry. *Jumping*

Cinderheart: o.o

Lionblaze: It keeps going away from me. :/ I know how to get off of there!

Cinderheart: How?

Lionblaze: By doing nothing.

Hollyleaf: Hurry up and get into the cinema, Lionblaze and Cinderheart! You're going to miss Staaaaaaaaaaar Waaaaaaaaars in StaaaaaaaaaarClaaaaaaan!

Lionblaze: I miss it already. :/ COME BACK, STAR WARS IN STARCLAN!

Hollyleaf: Oh, have any of you seen Jayfeather?

Jayfeather: *In car* Are we there yet? ... STOP IGNORING ME OR ELSE THIS JAYFEATHER WILL WALK OUT OF THE CAR!

Mousefur: *Sleeping on the chair beside Jayfeather while he keeps shouting*

Hollyleaf: Forget about it and get into the cinemaaaaaaa! *Dashes away*

Lionblaze: No way, Hollygoneleaf! They stole part of Conderheart's name! *Looks around and notices he's alone* Aw. *Runs into cinema*

*A few minutes later*

Ratscar: YEAH! STAR WARS IN STARCLAN!

Minnowtail: Yahoo!

Breezepelt: Why did I come here?

Heathertail: Because I told you to. *Stuffs popcorn into Breezepelt's mouth* Don't say anything, please.

Movie: *Starts*

Jayfeather: *Comes in, dragging Mousefur* Alright, Hollyleaf, Lionblaze, other cat, WHY DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME?!

Movie: *Blares Star Wars music*

Jayfeather: STOP SNORING, MOUSEFUR!

Mousefur: That was the movie, Jayfeather.

Jayfeather: Movie? *Walks over to the screen where the movie is showing* Listen up, "movie", keep quiet while I try to find the place where they sell the tickets!

Movie: And so. . .

Jayfeather: You asked for it! *Taps movie lightly*

Lionblaze: *Has tub over head* How come this movie is showing nothing? Helllloooooooooo, Mr. Movie? I'm going to go talk to Bramblestar about this, okay, Conderheart? *Gets up from chair and starts walking, tripping over a step* *Goes flying into the screen*

Cats: Boo! *Throw their food and drinks at Lionblaze*

Lionblaze: *Tub is off head* I CAN SEE! :D

Cats: And we can't see the movie! BOOOOOOOO!

Lionblaze: Sorry, but that didn't scare me. :P

Jayfeather: TAKE THAT, MOVIE!

Stormfur: Why do things like this happen wherever we go? :/

Brook: Because we come--

Hawkfrost: AND THE CLANS DUN LIKE YOU.

Jayfeather: Whaaaaaaaaat? THEY DON'T?! CLANS, I COMMAND YOU TO BOW DOWN TO ME! Thanks for obeying me.

Cats: . . . .