Burger King Advertisement

Scourge: Who is the manager of this place? I AM! :D Oh, and I also stuff my face with food when no one is looking. S--

Dustywhisker: *Waves white flag* We surrender!

Scourge: WHAT?! DON'T YOU SURRENDER TO TV! >:O

Jayfeather: *Holding camera* I hate this job.

Lionblaze: It's not my fault that Mousefur started being epic and gave you her job. :/

Breezepelt: *Runs up to camera screen* What is this? *Taps on it* Is any cat in there? ANSWER ME BEFORE I EAT THIS THING!

Jayfeather: O_O! DO NOT EAT THE CAMERA, THE SOURCE OF MY JOB! *Runs about with camera, Breezepelt chasing*

Scourge: RECORD THIS, JAYFEATHER! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO PUT THE BURGER KING ADVERT ON TV BY RECORDING!

Dustywhisker: *Starts sweeping the floor* And I'm the guy that does the cleaning up here. Anyone mind including me on the advert?

Scourge: ...

Dustywhisker: Hello. :)

Mousefur: *Dancing about* I'm epic and y'all know it! HEY, WHAT DOES AN EPIC ELDER HAVE TO DO TO GET ON TV?!

Sedgewhisker: *Comes into restaurant* Can I have some--

Scourge: GET OUT, WE ARE MAKING AN ADVERT! *Pushes out and locks door*

Darkstripe: *Standing at counter* Is anyone going to serve me? -.-

Squirrelflight: No. *Throws cheese at Darkstripe's face*

Russetfur: *Dives past camera* WHOO! I WAS ON TV!

Scourge: This advert is so terrible. . . AND IT IS ON TV!

Thousands of customers: *Tapping at windows and door, wanting in*

Scourge: Hmm. . .

Dustywhisker: Angry mob much?

Lionblaze: Actually, I think they want in and they're not an angry mob.

Scourge: CUSTOMERS?! :D JAYFEATHER, THANKS FOR RECORDING THE ADVERT!

Jayfeather: *Hanging from a light, holding camera* No problem, Scrooge.

Breezepelt: *Trying to get camera*

Scourge: I just love my job. :')