Hello there.

My name is Ashley Gray Hamilton. I'm 18 years old. I was born in Grand Prairie, Texas. After my parents divorced, my mom and I left.

Now for more than 9 years we live in Los Angeles, California. I know nothing about my dad anymore. All I know that his name is Brian Hamilton and he has a new girlfriend with a kid. We never talk about him. I haven't seen him since the day we left.

Talking about my mother. She is the most beautiful, caring 39 years old woman I know. I love her so much. She is my inspiration. Her name is Naomi Gray. She has her own business. She is a clothing designer. A lot of celebrities chose her as their designer.Now the sad part. Couple years ago she find out that she is having a brest cancer. I still can't believe it. I can't imagine my life without her. She is a strong woman and she lives every day as the last one.

Talking about me, well, I love school most of the time. I love art and one day I want to be like my mom. I had a friend, well best friend back in Texas. You may know her as Selena Gomez.

We were like sisters. When I moved, she started her acting career, and soon she become as an actress and singer. I love her. We still talk time to time. But she is very busy so it happens only on weekends.

My second best friend is Sarah James.Beautiful blonde 18 years old lady. She helps a lot. Always stands up for me when my boyfriend comes shouting at me. I do love my boyfriend, maybe that's the reason I am scared to leave.

His name is Zed Oconnell. 20 years old, schools most wanted, most popular guy in school. I'm not popular and I don't want to be. He chosed me maybe because of my hard looks. Cuz he thought that I can handle every punch and kick he's giving me. I fell for his trap and now I have to deal with his anger issues. I'm his punching bag most of the time.

I can't tell my mom or anyone else, cuz he said that he is going to kill me. Only Sarah know most of what's going on. We have been together for 3 years, and all this time he's been like this. One moment a loving boyfriend, second later, a monster. Only the power of his punches changes. Every time getting worse. Well that's how I live. So shall we start?