Chapter 27

Ashley..

Justin was looking at me patiently as I'm trying to get my mind straight. I have to admit, I was scared of what he's gonna say.

Finally I looked up to meet his hazel eyes looking back at me. I swallowed the lump and took a deep breath.

"Baby, please listen to what I have to say.. you mean the world to me, and having you upset is the very last place I ever want to be!

Without the light you bring into my eyes, I think I'd just as soon lay down and die! I could say it a thousand different ways but no matter what the words are they all will mean the same thing.

I LOVE YOU!!

Your pain is killing me! Please baby if you could possibly find it in your heart, just forgive me!! I can't say I will never talk to him again, after all I'm only human and he is my brother. With that in mind I need you to know that you are the only men in my life I love with all my heart.

Don't be upset or angry. You have nothing to worry about Justin. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry I made you feel this way." I said looking at my feet as a single tear slipped from my eye.

Justin stepped closer to me and lifted my chin looking at me. He moved his finger across my cheek and wiped my tear away.

" Ashley, I'm not mad because you're talking to the guy, but because how you talk to him. You're hiding in a different room to just talk to him. Why? Are you hiding something?" He asked.

" Because I know how angry you would get if I have talked to him in front of you. I'm not hiding anything. Believe me." I said cupping his face between my hands.

" So you though that hiding this from me would make me less anger? Ashley what is happening? What's wrong? " He asked pulling me closer to him.

" Nothing is wrong Justin. I'm just trying to get use to this life. This is whole new level for me. I'm sorry okay. I'm so so sorry if I did something to hurt you. I love you and I want you to believe me. There is nothing wrong. Just please forgive me. I don't want you to be angry. Please." I begged kissing his chest.

He finally wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips.

" I love you so much Ashley Gray Hamilton."

When Justin finished his shower we walked back to the tour bus. It's been more than one hour since Justin finished the show but screaming girls were still outside waiting for Justin. He let go of my hand and walked up to them, taking pictures, taking.

Some of them were crying...Then suddenly I heard my name being mentioned, I looked up and saw that Justin and his fans were looking at me.

"Ash, come here for a sec baby." He shouted.

Slowly I managed to walk looking at the ground. When I finally reached Justin, he wrapped one hand around my shoulder introducing his fans with me.

Actually they were so nice, those girls didn't say any bad word about me. I felt loved. I was shocked but really happy. I even took some pictures with them.

After a long couple of minutes Justin said he's final goodbyes and we walked back to the black van.

Justin

When we finally reached our hotel room Ashley went straight to the bed. I wasn't tired yet so I watched some reruns of the "Two and a half men".

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at the screen and my yaw almost hit the ground. It was a text message for Selena. I wasn't sure if I want to see it but my fingers worked quicker than my brain.