Chapter 38

I woke up feeling like a crap. My head hurt like shit to be honest. I tried to open my eyes but failed. I blinked twice before I could fully open them. I looked at the time and it said 9:45 AM. A groaned and suddenly felt my bed moving. I turned my head to the side and almost screamed when I saw a toned skin guy besides me sleeping. Carefully I lifted the covers and studied his figures. He turned his face towards me and I jumped out of bed. 

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed Daniel?" I yelled. 

"What do you mean? isn't that what you wanted last night? Why are you so shocked now?" He asked with a confused expression across his face.

"What are you talking about?" I cried out.

"Baby listen, just calm down. Come and lay next to me. You don't want anyone seeing you naked." He said staring at my body.

I looked down at myself and gasped when I saw no clothes. I covered my boobs and quickly walked across the room to my bathroom. Memories from last night came back in to my brain as tears started to fell down my cheeks.

A knock at the door snapped me out of my thoughts. " Ash, are you okay? Can I come in?" Daniel spoke, I covered my ears with my hands trying to shut every sound from him off.

"Please, leave me alone. Let me be alone. P..please." I cried. He didn't respond and soon I heard a door slam in a distance. A sat on the ground, covering my body as last night played in front of me. The shots, dancing, kissing, the phone call, sexy dancing, flirting, everything. 

Finally I got the straight to stood up so I stepped in to the shower trying to wash away his touch, kisses against my body, I felt dirty. 

  It's not like I'm wasting my time, waiting for you to forgive me.  

His words repeated over and over again. This was my breaking point. I did a mistake calling him, I did a mistake sleeping with Daniel and I did a mistake going to the club last night. 

After I finished with my shower I was calm enough to walk back to my room. I put some comfy sweats and shirt on and walked to the kitchen. Sarah looked up from her glass of water with a smirk on her face.

"Don't even start with me Sarah!" I hissed. I wasn't in the mood for any bullshit she was about to say. She nodded and looked down again.

" I want to visit my mothers grave today." I spoke looking up to Sarah.

"I'll drive you, I would like to see her as well if that's okay with you." She looked at me and I nodded.

When we walked outside of the building I was blinded by flashes. People screamed in my face questions about Justin, Daniel and my sex life. Sarah grabbed my hand and we rushed down the parking lot till we reached Sarah's car and drove off. 

"Why the fuck they came here? These people need to get a life." Sarah hissed.

"I don't know, did anyone followed us last night?" I asked looking behind us and I was sure that a black SUV was fallowing. 

"That would explain the NEWS this morning." Sarah said looking ahead. 

"What? What news?" I barked.

"Well they showed some pictures of us in the club, leaving the club and coming to our apartment with guys." She said shaking her head.

"Oh my God. I'm in a deep shit." I covered my face with hands.

 This morning couldn't turn out any different. What did I actually expected. It's been only about week since I broke up with Justin and now people think that I'm dating another guy.