Chapter 26

Ashley

When we walked out the hotel I got blinded by the camera flashes people screaming Justin's name, asking so many questions, I didn't even know what's going on. Girls crying their eyes out screaming for Justin's attention.

 I was shocked I never seen something like this before, my life has changed in so many ways. Who would actually think that one day I would date Justin Bieber. I thought that something like this happens only in the movies but no this shit is real. 

I felt Justin's hand tighten around mine as we walk through the crowd. I looked back to see Sarah and the other ones coming our way. 

A black car stopped right in front of us and a big guy came out opening doors for us as we stepped inside. My heart was racing and head spinning I looked at Sarah and she was trying to catch her breath. 

I felt Justin's hands wrapping around me in a comforting way as I looked out the window... these people are crazy, no shit.

" OK, how the fuck they know where are we? Justin did you told someone about you staying here?" Fredo asked looking at him.

" I didn't do a shit, don't blame me." Justin answered.

Nobody spoke for the rest of the ride. I was looking outside the window and I have to say, Washington is very beautiful. The car finally pulled to a stop and we were in front of the fancy restaurant. Justin took my hand and we stepped outside. 

Scooter was the first one walking inside and soon enough all of us followed him. Are young girl came up to us looking straight at Justin. After a minute of silence she finally showed us our seats. I was sitting next to Alfredo and Sarah, but Justin, Twist and Scooter opposite us.

After we ordered our food Scooter finally spoke.

"Okay guys. This is the only night you can breathe normally. Tomorrow is the big day for Justin, most biggest day..and I want to see him fresh tomorrow. Don't stay up late. " He said looking at all of us.

" And now about you Ashley. You just saw what happened outside, I don't want you to go somewhere alone, you have to stay right behind or beside Justin, never leave his side cuz people gonna hate you. They won't bother to say shit about you they don't care. All they want is Justin. " He said and I didn't know what to say back. 

I just nooded my head in agreement.

Rest of the time we spent talking about all kind of shit. That stupid waitress kept looking at Justin and it pissed me of. 

Time skip.

I was sitting in a living room waiting for Justin to finish his shower thinking about all the "what if's" that could possibly happen.

 What if something bad happens , what if Justin gets too busy and forgets about me, what if he leaves me for somebody else, what if Justin's family doesn't like me, what if Justin decides he doesn't want me anymore. All these thoughts came flying  through my head. 

I blinked my eyes multiple times for my tears to go away as I heard Justin's foot steps filling the room.

He looked down at me and his smile disappeared when he saw my tear stained cheeks. He knelt down to my level and looked into my eyes searching for something.

"Babe what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked touching my face.

"Nothing you should worry about. I'm just thinking about stuff, that's all." I said looking away.

"Care to explain? What stuff?" 

"Justin please, just drop it okay?" I said faking a smile. 

He sighed and sat next to me pulling me closer. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing from our bedroom so I quickly went to get it leaving Justin behind. Actually I was glad that someone called me cuz I know that Justin wouldn't let it go.