Chapter 3

Ashley

Next morning was absolutely terrible, I felt like I've been hit by a car. Every inch of my body hurt so  much. Slowly I managed to stand up. 

I walked to my mirror and gasped seeing bruises all over my face and body..I felt like a hore. I was disgusted. Tears started to fell from my eyes. I looked like a girl from some horror movie. I didn't know what to do. 

Yesterday Zed told me that he's coming back and I can't leave my house, but I can't do this to Sarah. I slowly walked to my bathroom and stepped in to the shower. Hot water burning my bruises like a needles as I tried to wash last night away. More tears came thinking about what he did to me. I heard my phone ringing so I quickly turned off the shower and went back to my room. I saw Sarah's name on the screen and a small smile appeared on my lips.

" Happy birthday Boo.." I screamed through the phone.

 " Thanks Ash." She laughed. "I'm on my way to yours now, so get your big ass ready babe. " My eyes got wide as I heard that.

" Oh okay than...See you in a bit." I hung up and rushed to get my clothes and makeup. She better not see me like this. That would make everything even worse. I quickly changed my dirty sheets, and applied makeup on my face. I looked at my dress and groaned.

I don't deserve this. I'm disgusting. As soon as I closed the zipper of my dress, doors opened and Sarah gave me the biggest hug ever. I wanted to scream because of the pain she gave me with that hug, but all I showed was my biggest smile for her.

"So what's the plan? Why didn't you tell me that I have to wear a dress? Where are we going? " She asked confused.

 " My present will say everything, and don't worry about the dress, I got you one." I walked towards my table and open first drawer. I took the white envelope and passed it to her. She looked inside, and her mouth hanged open when she took out our tickets.

" Ohh my God Ashley, are you serious?" She yelled.

 " You don't like it?" I showed her a sad face.

" Are you shitting me right now? Best day ever." She hugged me once again.

 " We have to be ready after one hour. It's already 2PM" She nodded as I walked to my wardrobe to get Sarah's dress.I passed it to her and she gasped.

" You are going to look amazing." I smiled.

" No you look gorgeous." She said happily. I waited for about 10 minutes till she came out and I have to say, she is beautiful.

As we finally finished, I heard the doorbell. I walked downstairs scared of who is going to be there. I slowly opened the door and saw a men standing in front of me.

 " Ashley Gray. Is that right?" He asked, looking down to a small note in his hand.

 " Yes. Can I ask you, how do you know my name?" I asked worried and the guy started laughing.

" I am suppose to take you and the birthday girl to the Staples Center. And if you are ready, I would like to leave now." He smiled.Sarah came running downstairs next to me and scanned the guy.

" Sarah, this is our driver..we have to leave." I said looking at her.

" Call me Phill. Are you ready girls?"

" Nice to meet you Phill. And yes, we are ready." She grabbed my hand and we walked outside. I locked the front doors and when I turned around I saw a black van. Phill helped us to get inside and closed our doors.

 I looked around and saw some stuff laying on a seat next to me. I saw some pictures of Justin Bieber, some of Selena and him, so I dropped them back. I hate that guy. Then I saw some men clothes and I knew exactly whose clothes are they. 

Phill was Justin's driver and it was Justin's van. That means, he is going to be at the show as well. Fuck. The ride wasn't that long before we stopped. Sarah talked with Phill all the way here. He opened doors for us and helped out. All I could hear was screaming fans, waiting to get in the building. Phill took something out of his pocket and putted around our necks. I looked down and saw the VIP pass hanging down my neck. I was shocked, same as Sarah.

" Follow me and don't stop." He ordered and we nodded. We walked behind Phill, people screaming, giving deadly stares, but I didn't care. I was about to see my Selena. Security checked our passes and walked with us inside showing our seats and walking back.

 I looked around and saw thousands of seats. Soon enough all these seats is going to be taken. Our seats were in a front row, exactly in the middle. Sarah keep on jumping all around and I was laughing. After about five minutes, people started to fill arena like a water. I couldn't hear a thing Sarah said, because fans were screaming everywhere. I have never seen something like this before, and I have never been in a place so loud. 

All the lights finally switched off and everyone started shouting Selena's name. Music started playing and I looked up, there she was. As beautiful as ever. My best friend showing her best skills. I enjoyed every moment of the show. Sarah crying her eyes out and waving hands side to side. Selena looked at me and smiled.

" Give it up for my best friend Ashley Gray everyone!" She shouted and pointed at me. My ears almost dropped to the ground when everybody started to scream. I blushed and looked down. She laughed and continued singing. Two hours later show finished. Another security guy came up to us and asked to follow him. We stopped at the door that said Selena Gomez on them. The guy smiled and walked away.

" Are you ready?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

" Hell I'm ready, let's go. " She jumped and opened the doors. We walked inside and I saw people all around. Then I saw Selena talking through the phone with her back turned to us. As soon as she turned around the smile on her face grew bigger.

"Baby, I have to go. Girls are here. I'll see you later. Love you too." She finished her conversation. She came up to me and we shared a big hug, she cried, same as me. She hugged Sarah and wished her a happy birthday.

" Im so happy to see you guys." Selena said.

" You have no idea. You look amazing." Sarah answered

" Thanks Sarah I could say the same. So are you guys ready for a party?" She asked suddenly.

Me: " What do you mean?" I asked confused.

" After party I mean. No But's . I want you to be there. I haven't met you for a lifetime Ashley, and Sarah, it's her birthday." She said looking at us.

" Okay than." Sarah and I said in the same time. I was about to check my phone but I remembered that I left it at home.

As we walked out of the building I couldn't see a thing because of paparazzi taking pictures all the way to the van. Phill was already outside waiting for us. We stepped inside and I thought to myself, how can Selena deal with this every day. 

 We started moving and talked about our life's all the way to the place that looked like a night club. I haven't seen that place before, well maybe because I'm still underage ha ha. Quickly we stepped out of the van and walked inside...

Sarah's picture on top.