Chapter 20

Ashley

It's been a week since I come to Texas. Everything is going great. My dad still tries to convince me staying but I miss Justin. I really do. Talking about Justin, I haven't heard his voice since the day I came here. I think that he saw pictures. There have been more of them cuz I'm spending a lot of time with Daniel. He is a really nice guy and Justin probably believes every word that fucking media is saying.

They been talking about me cheating on Justin with him. Anything of that is just a bullshit. Yes, we are spending time together every day but that doesn't mean anything to me. I tried to call Justin so many times but he never answered his phone. Maybe he forgot about me or just ignores me cuz of that shit. I want to be with him, tell him that everything is just a lies. Tell him that I love him that I would never cheat on him but well, he is ignoring me. If you want to know about Daniel, I don't even know what to start with. He is amazing. A friend who would actually be there for you. My mind still goes crazy every time I look at him, in to he's ocean blue eyes.

One day we went to the park and it was actually cold outside...I was trying to keep myself warm but failed. Daniel offered me his jacket and I didn't resist, he pulled me closer to his chest and wrapped his arms around me. That's when I saw flashes everywhere. I was so scared, I didn't know what to do, all I could think about was Justin and his reaction after he sees them. He didn't call, I felt worthless...Martin is trying his best to get my attention, he comes to visit every day but Daniel never lets him see me. I don't know what the hell is going on with them, but in this moment I don't care anyway.

Justin..

I've been sitting in this fucking living room for days. People are trying to reach me but I don't give a shit. I can't believe she is actually seeing another guy behind my back. I gave her everything but all she does is breaking my heart. Whenever I turn my TV on all I can hear is that Ashley is cheating. I haven't eat anything since 5 days ago. I really loved this girl, how could she throw our relationships away. I hate myself, I hate every inch of myself. All I want is to curl up in a ball and cry. I shoot my head up when I heard the news coming up. Maybe, just maybe it all was a big lie so I could go there and wrap my arms around her. But then I heard something I was afraid of.

NewsLady: " Breaking news. Justin's Bieber's temporary girlfriend spotted with another guy hugging in the park." They showed pictures of her against the guys chest smiling happily. I felt sick of them. " We have been seeing both of them every day after she left LA. Did Justin and Ashley broke up or she is doing this behind his back? We have a little information about this guy. He's name is Daniel Collins and he is 19 years old. He lives in the same house as Ashley and they are getting pretty serious in a short period of time. "I couldn't take anymore of that shit. Tears filed my eyes as I stormed out of my house dealing Scooters number.

I was sitting in my private jet training to calm down. We were about to land and it was 2AM but I didn't give a fuck. I needed to see her lying face one last time. The plane finally landed and I went to my reserved bugatty and drove off. There was some people on the streets and when they saw me, they freeze for a second. I know this place cuz I use to come here when Selena and I were a thing. 

Ashley's father's house wasn't that hard to find since this is a small town so soon enough I was in front of the house. I took a deep breath and walked up to her front door. Lights were still on so they are probably fucking each other. I knocked at the door multiple times till I heard somebody unlocking door. When doors finally opened in front of me stood that mother fucker smiling like a shit. As soon as he saw me he's smile dropped in a frown. I felt my mussels tense and I grabbed him by his collar showing him outside. He tried to rip my hands off but it was no use. I threw him on the ground and I heard a small gasp behind me.....

Ashley..

I was sitting on the couch with Daniel laying on top of me trying to squeeze me. I couldn't stop laughing. He was to heavy. Suddenly I heard a knocking at the door.