Chapter 23

Ashley

I woke up next morning hearing voices coming from downstairs. My head felt like a rock, i felt sick. Probably from the yesterday.

Slowly i managed to sit up and look around. Justin wasn't next to me so he was downstairs i guess. I stood up my feet touching the cold wooden floor, my body shivered. 

I could hear people cheering about something and i wanted to find out so i walked down the stairs to bee met with Justin's. He smiled at me and came to wrap his arm around my waist.

I saw people from the party last night, Justin's friends i suppose, i nodded my head to them and they did the same.

" Okay man, I'll see you later than, yes? "Fredo asked to Justin and he nodded. They did their hand shake, hug thing and all of them left.

I looked at Justin with confusion written across my face and started laughing. He then grabbed my hand and we walked to the kitchen.

" I made u some breakfast..are you hungry? " He asked showing his million dollar smile, i raised my eyebrow and he sighed.

" Are you going to tell me what is going on or you gonna act like you know nothing?" He inhaled a deep breath and sat down next to me.

There was a big pause and i started to worry..what if he found someone else, what if he wants nothing to do whit me anymore.

" My tour starts tomorrow."He snapped me out of my gaze and i felt a sharp pain in my chest. He is leaving. I felt my eyes get glossy and i stood up.

" So that means good bye, yeah? Well i'm happy Justin. "Tears started to run down my cheeks as i rushed upstairs. I could hear him saying something but i didn't listen. My life fell apart once again. I grabbed my suitcases and stuffed all my shit inside, my breathing got heavier with every step.

After a couple of minutes I heard a light knock at the door. I looked up and Justin entered his bedroom with unreadable expression.

" Ashley, baby what the hell are you doing? Why are you doing this?" He asked stepping closer.

" Isn't that what you want? I'm doing what I have to do." I said looking away.

I felt his strong arm wraps around my waist and he pulled me closer. I looked back to his eyes and that idiot was smiling. I wanted to slap the smirk off his face.

 " The thing is that you never listen to the end of what i have to say. I didn't say anything about you leaving, unless it's with me. I want you to come with me. I want you to be by my side this whole experience. " He said.

I looked at him in disbelief, I felt my cheeks warm up as I looked away embarrassed. I was so stupid thinking that he would leave me.

I felt his chest vibrate and I knew for a fact that he was laughing at me. Finally I looked up and he sure enough was laughing.

 " I am so sorry Justin. I didn't know. I..I thought that y.."

My words were interrupted by his lips crashing into mines. I felt him smirking so I wrapped my arms around his neck for a stability. After awhile we finally pulled back from each other and I studied his face.

 " Stop starting at me and pack all your stuff. We won't come back to this place." He said.

Me: " What do you mean? " I asked confused.

" I've been looking for something else for awhile now."He said smirking so I nodded.

 " By the way you look even sexier when you are mad at me, you should do that more often."He said smacking my ass and leaving me alone. I shook my head laughing and started to pack my stuff once again.