Chapter 28

Ashley

Next morning I woke up because of Sarah, who was sitting on my bed staring down at me. I tooled to my side and Justin was nowhere to be seen so I looked back at Sarah confused.

"Where's Justin?"

They all left for the show earlier in the morning. Justin didn't want to wake you up so he left a note for you."

She handed me a small paper and stood up walking across the room.

Didn't want to wake you, so I asked Sarah to stay with you today. We are leaving for Minnesota at 3PM so be ready. I love you x Justin

Sarah was already ready for the day. Slowly I managed to stand up and looked for clothes.

Suddenly I remembered that last night Justin was out with Twist so I decided to ask Sarah.

"Hey, what time did guys came back last night?"

"Who?" Sarah asked looking back at me.

"You know, Twist and Justin. He came back late and he said that they were out for a while." I answered.

"No way Twist was out last night cuz we spent our time together all night. If you know what I mean."

Suddenly my stomach made a flip and tears appeared in to my eyes.

"He lied to me. He said that he was with Twist. Why the fuck would he lie to me!" I said looking in the morning.

Sarah came behind me and stroked my back for comfort.

"I bet it's nothing babe. Maybe he got a good reason. Maybe it's a surprise. Who knows." She said smiling at me.

"I hope you are right...anyway, do you have anything in mind? We have 3 hours to ourselves."

"We should go shopping Ash. Haven't done it for a while." Sarah smirked.

I nodded my head and walked to my bathroom.

*****

When I finished getting ready it was already 1:30 PM. Sarah searched for the nearest Mall and we walked outside. For my surprise nobody was waiting for Justin, so we walked down the road easily.

We walked around the mall, Sarah's hands full with shopping bags.

"Ohh common Ashley, loosen up a little. You have to stop thinking about him. Relax." Sarah said pulling me in a different shop.

I just smiled not knowing how to respond.

So many things runned through my head. Where was he last night, with who, what if it was a different girl, what if he's cheating. I needed answers. I need to know what is going on.

Suddenly my phone was ringing and of course it was Justin calling.

-Hello?

Justin- where are you baby? You were suppose to be at the hotel.

-Sarah and I decided to go to the mall. Why. Somethings wrong?

Justin- alone? Are you kidding me? Didn't we talk about this?

(Ohh and didn't we talk about lies?)

- I'm sorry okay, we are going to be there soon.

Justin- stay where you are. I'll be right there in 5

-okay, bye.

He didn't even answer and hung up. I looked at Sarah and she knew exactly what I was about to say.