Chapter 49

Ashley

After entering my building I couldn't stop smiling so I stood outside my apartment door, trying to calm down. I know that this may look stupid but what can I do, love makes you do stupid things.

I took one last deep breath before opening the door and as I expected, Daniel stood there with his arms crossed over his chest. I tried my hardest to not roll my eyes from the view. I've been away only for less than three hours for fuck sake.

"What took you so long?" He asked as soon as I closed the door. I could hear the anger in his voice. I dropped my bag on the floor walking past him to the kitchen. I was actually sick of his jealousy, this was too much for me. I opened the fridge and was about to take a bottle of water but Daniel shut the door of the fridge in my face.

" I asked you something." He said this time much louder, I looked at him actually shocked by his outburst. " Should I inform you about every minute I spend without you from now on? Is that what you want me to do?" I asked getting in his face. I was so angry, what the fuck was wrong with him anyway..

" Maybe you should. I want to know what took you so long." He said and I actually couldn't believe it. Is he for real?

" Let's see, it's about 30 minutes ride to his house plus traffic about 15 minutes. I had to carry Jessica's stuff to her new room, that took about ten minutes since I had to climb the stairs and everything. I met his mother after a long time so we talked for a while, about 40 minutes and saying goodbye to my daughter isn't the most easiest thing to do. Did I answered your question now? Are you happy? If you wanted to know if Justin and I fucked than the answer is 'no'. I'm sick of your trust issues. What the fuck is wrong with you?" I spat. This day was suppose to be full of happiness, this just proves that my life is a disaster.

"How do you want me to react? How am I suppose to know what you are doing with your ex boyfriend at his place. He wants you, who knows what kind of sick games he wants to play." He said trying to wrap his arm around my waist. I pushed him away and walked to the bedroom grabbing a bag and stuffing some clothes inside. I could feel his presence behind me but I wasn't in the mood for another argument. Suddenly I felt two strong arms wrapping around my waist and I was lifted from the ground facing Daniel again. " I am so sorry baby. I know that I overreacted, I just can't stand the fact that he's gonna be so close to you. I am trying to be calm, I don't want to lose you." He said holding me closer to him. 

" Okay..can we go now? I really want to get out of here." I asked totally ignoring his small speech. I know that he's trying to be protective and everything but enough is enough. He should trust me in the first place. You all must be thinking that I'm not better than Justin since I kissed him, yes I cheated on my boyfriend witch I'm not proud of but at the end of the day I know how wrong it was. I know that I fucked up and it's gonna bug me for the rest of my life. I just hope you understand the situation witch I was in. What would you do?

We arrived at the lake two hours latter, Sarah was already there setting up a big tent. I was speechless. I have never seen something so beautiful in my life, the view was just amazing.