Chapter 11

Justin

After I left school, straight away I went to my house. She actually texted me. She broke up with me through a text message. My heart was broken by two girls in a same time. Ashley tried to call me, but I didn't care. All I could feel was pain and anger inside. This day was horrible. I wish that this would be just a bad dream, but it wasn't. I have no girlfriend. I'm a mess.

I walked to my kitchen and opened a bottle of whiskey. I just needed to relax. How could Ashley do this to me. I don't want to see her again. I gulped the liquid and looked out the window. Fuck this place, fuck everything. I walked back to my living room and called my friends over.

Weed was all I needed to forget about everything. I was sitting on the balcony smoking my spliff till I heard my phone ringing again. It was Ashley so I didn't answer.

Ashley

it was time to leave hospital and say bye to my mom. She hugged me so tight, like she would never hug me again.

" Ashley I love you honey." She said looking at me.

" I love you too mom. I'll see you tomorrow okay." I said and she nodded smiling. 

I looked at her one more time and left. The cab was already waiting for me outside so I jumped in and went home.

It was 10PM already and Justin haven't answered his phone. I walked into my house and locked the front door. The house felt different, cold. I looked in the mirror, my eyes were red and puffy. I walked upstairs to my room and changed in to a comfortable clothes. Suddenly I heard a door bell and I thought that it may be Justin so I run'd downstairs to open the door.

Zed was standing outside with a creepy smile on his face. I tried to close the door but he pushed them back open and walked inside locking them afterwards. I didn't know what to do so I tried to escape through the back door but he was quicker.

He grabbed my hair and threw me against the wall. Again I felt a horrible pain rising in my head.

 " You thought that I'm gone? I never forgot Ashley, you should know that. " He laughed. "Nobody is going to save you now baby." He said smirking. 

He lifted me up from the floor and dragged to my bedroom. When he let me go I collapsed on the ground. He kicked my leg and I cried for help. Nobody is coming, Justin hates me. I hate myself. I saw him taking a knife out of his pocket and I started yelling. He punched me hard and I felt blood in my mouth. He carried me to my bed and undressed me. I was completely naked. I didn't move. I couldn't. Every inch of my body felt broken. The pain was horrible, I wanted to die. I prayed for God to take my life away.

Zed raped me again. I didn't protest cuz that would make him more angry. I just cried.

 " I hate you Zed. I hate you." Was all, that came out of my mouth.

He looked at me and laughed.

" No baby girl, you love me. I know you do. I'm not a bad person Ashley. You made me like this, cuz you are a bad girl." He said looking at me. I was shocked. He's out of his mind.

" Please Zed just go home. You did everything you wanted, now leave me alone." I begged looking in to his eyes.

" So you think that I'm done? Ashley we just started. I won't leave you tonight." He smirked. My tears started to escape my eyes once again.

Zed: " Where is your little boyfriend? Gone? How could he leave you alone? As I said, you are mine Ashley. Always mine. " He kissed my lips and walked out of my room. 

I started to panick. I needed to run away. Slowly I stood up, holding my breath to every step I took. I walked to my bathroom and looked in a mirror. My face looked like a potato. Carefully I washed my face and applied some makeup on my face so people wouldn't notice anything.

 " Do you want something to eat Ashley? " He yelled from the kitchen.

" Yes, anything. I'll be in the shower. " I said and grabbed some clothes before locking my bedroom doors. 

Quickly I dressed up and took some stuff with me, then turned my shower on. Grabbed my phone and opened the window. I have never been so scared in my life. Carefully I climbed out the window and down to the tree. The pain was horrible but I didn't make a sound. As soon as I reached the ground I started running and never looked back. I was running all the way to the hospital. I needed to see my mother, I wanted to tell her everything. I just wanted to be next to her.

When I walked inside, people stared at me like I'm crazy. I walked up to the reception and the same lady from earlier was sitting there.

" How can I help you miss?" She asked smiling at me.

" I'm here to see my mother Naomi Gray." I said and her smile disappeared.

" You shouldn't be here that late miss. Visiting time is over honey." She said worried.

" I know, but please, can I see her for a couple of minutes, I have something important to say. Please!" I begged.

 " Let me call the doctor, he needs to talk with you." She said and I nodded. After a couple of minutes I saw a doctor coming my way with a clipboard in his hand.

" Ashley I have something to say. You should probably sit down." He said leading me to the waiting room. My heart started racing faster and faster, I got a really bad feeling inside.

" When you went home earlier tonight, your mother had a panic attack, we did everything in our power to keep her calm." I couldn't take it, tears came falling from my eyes, I couldn't breathe properly, I already knew what he's gonna say. " We did our best, to help her. I'm really sorry, but your mother's heart wasn't strong enough. She left us at 9:45 PM honey. I'm really sorry Ashley. She left a letter for you." He gave me the envelope and I didn't listen to anything anymore. 

I stood up and rushed outside. Tears streaming down my cheeks, it felt like hundreds of knifes going through my heart again and again.

I saw a cab parked outside the hospital so I jumped in and left.
After a half an hour he stopped, I paid him and stepped out. I walked up to the same hill Selena showed me and looked into the black sky.

" WHYYYYY!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could. I felt so much pain. She left me. I didn't say goodbye. I sat down and looked down to the letter. My hands were shaking as I took the paper out....