Chapter 32

Justin

I kissed Ashley before walking downstairs with a smile on my face. I was so excited to finally see my dad after all this time. And the most important thing is, that he was about to meet my girl. I rushed outside and jumped in to my car heading for the gates. 

After leaving my property I speeded up, so I won't be late. I still got 20 minutes left when I arrived at the Airport so I decided to take some pictures with my fans. Paps started to ask questions about Selena so I decided that it's time to walk away. 

When I walked inside the Airport, people looked at me, probably, because I was alone, without bodyguards around to protect me. I walked down to the arrival point and waited patiently. 

I looked at the screen and it said that the plane has just landed. A wave of energy flew through my body as I looked in a direction he was suppose to come from. 

After a long 5 minutes, people finally came through the gates hugging their families and loved ones. I smiled to myself thinking about the happiness they shared. After a couple more minutes I finally saw  a man with tattooed arms and my smile grew bigger. He came up to me and we hugged, what felt like a life time. 

"Hey little man, long time not seen." He said still hugging me.

"What's up dad." I laughed.

After our little moment we walked outside to my car. Paps surrounded us welcoming Jeremy from every corner. We safely made it to my car and drove off.

"So, tell me kid. How's life? It feels like I haven't seen you for years." Dad asked.

"Everything's cool. It feels like I have started a new life again. It is good to be back again and about that I have to thank to my girlfriend." I smiled gripping the wheel. 

"I though that you broke up with Selena for real this time, but again you surprised me, when I saw you guys on TV." He said looking out the window.

"I am not talking about Selena dad. It's Ashley. Ashley is my girlfriend, she helped me through this. You gonna meet her at the house." I said looking at him for a sec.

"Wh..How? Then what the hell were you doing with Selena these past weeks? Are you cheating?" 

"Dad, its not what you think it is. I just...I..I was stupid, and didn't think straight. Selena is trying to get me back and I told her that I don't want this, that I love Ashley, she just doesn't listen." I gulped. 

"Mhm, and that's the reason you still keep her around? She is on the tour with you and this morning I found out, that she is here. Why are you doing this son? When are you going to choose between the two of them. You can't mess around with their feelings. How does Ashley feels about this?" Dad asked.

He looked pissed already. And it's been only about 20 minutes since he got here.

"Ashley doesn't know dad." 

"What, are you keeping her under a rock or something? Do you even imagine whats gonna happen when she finds out? You have to sort things out boy. If you love Selena, don't keep this other girl around. If you love Ashley, you have to let Selena go. I am not going to judge you. This is my advice from a father to his son." He said tapping my shoulder.

"I know that. I love Ashley and I would never let go of her. She means the world to me, but I don't know how to fix this." I said narrowing my head.

"Believe me, you will find the way." 

The rest of the ride we talked about my album and cached up with each others lives. I was about to pull in to my property when I saw a taxi leaving. I tried to see if there was anyone sitting in a back, but because of my damn tinted windows I couldn't see a shit. I parked my car in front of the house and helped my dad with his luggage. As we walked inside the house was silent. Not even a little sound.