Chapter 19

Justin.

I've been thinking about Ashley since she disappeared in the airport. It's been almost eight hours since she left but she haven't called once. I'm so worried, what if something bad happened to her, what if Martin kidnapped her, what if...My thoughts were interrupted by TV. I looked at the screen and my smile grew bigger when I saw that E!News was on. I'm sure that they are going to talk about this morning at the airport. And sure enough I saw my face all over the screen.

NewsLady: " Our first topic tonight is about Justin Bieber. The pop star has spotted at the ....airport with his temporary girlfriend this morning. As you all may know already, Justin has been seeing this girl named Ashley Gray Hamilton. And only this morning we actually got a chance to have a small talk with them about their relationships, I'm going to break the news Beliebers. They are officially together. In love with each other. Justin had a message to send for you guys. He said that he loves all of you and only a true Beliebers will accept his choice and be happy for him. "

I smiled looking at the picture where I am kissing Ashley's cheek and she is giving a smile for me. I just hope that people won't treat her like that anyone. She doesn't deserve any of that shit.
I couldn't wait any longer so I grabbed my phone and pressed my finger on Ashley's contact number. I kept waiting for her to pick up and after what seems to be a lifetime I finally heard her soft voice. My muscles immediately relaxed and I closed my eyes.

Ashley- " Justin?" She asked and my heart dropped. All she said was my name, she didn't say anything.

 " That's it? That's all you have to say? Did you actually forget about me? " I said anger filling my veins.

Ashley- " Justin I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It's just, I've been caching up with this place, I've must forgot about time." She said and I nodded although she couldn't see me.
Me: " Okay than. How are you? How's Texas?" I asked calmly and I heard a male voice in the background. I could hear Ashley whispering something and my heart skipped a beat.
Ashley- " I'm okay Justin. This place brings up so much from the past. But still, I really want to be with you." She said and I
Me: " Really Ashley? And who is with you right now? Martin? " there was a small pause before she spoke again.
Ashley- " N.. No it's Daniel. And before you start any drama please listen to me. My father has a girlfriend and Daniel is Brianna's son. He is just showing me around. Don't be mad." She said quickly.
Me: " I'm not mad baby, it's just, I don't want anybody to touch you. You are mine and only mine. Let him know that." I said satisfied with my answer.
Ashley- " Stop Justin. He is not like that. He's like my step brother you know." She laughed and I sighed.
Me: " I guess. Okay my love. I've should probably go. I have to be at the studio tomorrow and its late. I will call you after I finish okay? "
Ashley- " Okay. Good night Justin."
Me: " Good night baby. I miss you. And I really love you Ashley. " I said and she sighed.
Ashley-" I love you too. Bye Justin." And with that she hung up.

Something wasn't right. She seemed to be different like she was hiding something from me. Who is this Daniel guy anyway. Ashley is the most beautiful girl after my mother and sister and I swear if that kid will ever touch her I will kill him. I don't get it, every time I'm happy something happens to ruin everything. First Martin and now Daniel. I just hope he doesn't see her that way.

I walked upstairs to my and Ashley's room sinking in our big bed. I slowly slide my hand against the empty space next to me thinking about my beautiful baby. I soon found myself drifting off to sleep.

Ashley

I admit I was a bit scared when Justin called me. I was sure he saw the pictures but for my surprise he didn't. How could I forget to call him after landing, I was so busy hanging with Daniel that I forgot my own boyfriend. But I can't help it. Daniel is something, I don't even know how to explain. He's just different in so many ways...girls probably wish to be with him. Soon I realized what am I thinking and I shook my head trying to push my thoughts away. I stood up from the couch and Daniel looked at me confused.
" I should probably go to bed, cuz it's late and tomorrow I have a big day with my father." I said walking away.

 " We could watch a movie since we are sharing the same bedroom." He smiled and I couldn't hide my smile. I nodded and I walked upstairs Daniel following behind me.

" Does anyone ever told you how sexy is your ass?" He asked smacking my butt. My eyes winded and I looked at him angrily.

" What the fuck do you think you are doing? " I screamed since my father and Brianna was out on a date. He pinned me against the wall and looked down at me.

 " You have no idea how long I've been looking for a girl like you. You are everything I've ever wanted in a girl." He said placing his palm on my cheek. 

I tried to move but he pressed his body against mine. My breathing got heavier as I saw him learning in. I don't know what came over me but I found myself doing the same. As soon as I felt his hot breath against my lips my eyes shot open and I found a straight to push him away.

" Stay away from me Daniel! I I have a boyfriend and I l love him. Don't ever touch me like this!" I screamed.

" So now you want to tell me that I'm the only one here who wanted this? Just a second ago you were about to kiss me and now you act like I'm the bad guy!" He yelled back. 

I didn't know what to say so I just walked away to the bedroom. He was right, I was about to kiss him but why? It's like every time he's around me I can't control my actions.

My mind wondered to Justin. What would I do, if I actually kiss Daniel. Justin would never talk to me again. I hate myself. How could I be so stupid. I just want to see Justin, I want to hug him and tell him how much I love him. But do I really love him? Of course I do. My thoughts were interrupted by Daniel coming in the room. I watched his every move. He looked at me and I turned away.

" Look Ashley, I'm really sorry okay. It's just, you are so amazing in every way that I can't stay away from you. I like you a lot but I respect you decision and if it means that I have to wait for you, then I will. I won't push you, I know you love your boyfriend, but if you ever need me, I'm here to be with you okay?" He said and I nodded lightly. " Go to sleep now. We can talk tomorrow." He said and came closer to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I didn't resist. He hugged me for a minute and walked to his bed.

" Good night Ashley" he whispered.

" Night Daniel." I said back and soon my eyes closed.

Daniel..

You all probably wonder, why am I here. Well it's simple. Soon enough Ashley gonna need me. How I know? Cuz I'm the part of this damn story.

Anyway My name is Daniel Colinz. I'm 19 years old and I'm already in love with Ashley. That's all you need to know. For now you won't see how I look, cuz I want you to guess. I'll see you around girls (wink).

​Good night.