Chapter 25

Ashley

I woke up from a sound of Justin's voice behind the door. I could hear shower running so Justin must be in there.

 He was singing a beautiful song I didn't recognize, he's voice is amazing and I just can't wait to hear it on stage. I stood up and walked to my suitcases. I found a pair of sweatpants and decided to wear one of Justin's t shirts. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out of the room. 

I spotted Sarah sitting on the couch alone and I sat down next to her. 

"Hey Sarah, where is everybody?" I asked.

"Still sleeping I think, that means we are the only ones up." She smiled.

"Not really, Justin is in the shower." I answered laughing.

"Had a quicky huh?"  She said and I started laughing.

"Oh my God Sarah, you are such a horny bitch." I said.

" Can't help it babe" she answered proudly.

As I was about to say something Lil Twist came up to Sarah and kissed her on the lips. I didn't want to interrupt them so I walked to the small kitchen for a drink. 

I looked outside through the tinted window and could see some big buildings around. I looked at the clock and it says 3PM already.

I turned around and bumped into someone. I looked up and saw those gorgeous brown eyes looking down at me. He lifted me up on the kitchen counter and kissed my lips softy.

" Where exactly we are going Justin?" I asked breaking our kiss.

"Washington baby. I have a couple of shows there. " He smiled kissing my neck.

I pushed him away and went back to the "living room" seeing Alfredo and Scooter as well. 

"So as all of us finally decided to wake up, I have something to discuss with all of you." Said Scooter. 

We all looked at him confused and nodded.

"After about three hours we're gonna be in Washington so I want to remind you guys that you have to stay together. Especially I'm taking about you girls." He looked at me and Sarah. " You can't go anywhere without Kenny or any other bodyguard. We can't risk losing you. People out there can be crazy, and I mean crazy. If someone asks you a question, keep moving, don't ever stop." He said looking serious.

I looked at Sarah and I could see fear in her eyes. I was shitting my pants. This was getting too deam serious and just now I realized what is about to go down.

" Ashley don't forget that you are going in public with Justin, this is serious. People gonna hate, they gonna say bad things..Don't let them bring you down, and Sarah..same situation with you, people will start noticing your relationships with Twist, be careful out there." He continued.

" Justin, you have to be a men now, take care of them. Be careful. And most of all don't let the past come back. We don't need a trouble." He said and looked at all of us.

I looked at Justin and he nodded his head looking to the ground. I wanted to know what Scooter was talking about, cuz when he mentioned past, Justin changed. I was so curious.

After a long time of silence Scooter asked Justin to follow him to his room so now I was sitting on the couch with Fredo, Sarah and Twist.

" What was Scooter talking about? What's so wrong with Justin's past?" I asked Alfredo and I could see from the corner of my eye that Twist was nervous.

" I really shouldn't be taking about this Ashley. When the time comes, he's gonna tell you everything." He answered looking at Twist.

I looked at Sarah and I could tell how confused she was by the look on her face. I decided to let it go for a while and enjoyed their company.

After awhile my stomach started to scream for food but there was nothing inside the fridge. Sarah was hungry as well but guys didn't notice I guess.

 I was sitting in my bed with Sarah next to me going through our summer homework. It was a letter about life, addressed to a friend. At first it seemed to be so easy, but when you really start to think about your life, nothing is coming out.

Finally I felt the buss coming to a stop and we looked at each other. Sarah shoot up from the bed and started jumping up and down and I have to say I was excited as well. 

Suddenly I heard a footsteps coming closer to the bedroom and Fredo appeared at the door frame.

" We are here girls. Get ready." He said and walked out.

I looked for my clothes and gave some to Sarah as well. When we finally finished getting ready we walked outside to see everyone ready to leave. Justin came up to me and kissed my cheek, Twist did the same with Sarah and she smiled widely.

"First we need to take our stuff to the hotel, afterwards we should go to the restaurant" Justin said looking at me.

"Well it's up to you Mr Bieber." I said and he smirked. 

When we stepped out of the buss my mouth dropped open, screaming fans were trying to push their way to us, well Justin actually. My heart started to make flips in my chest. 

Justin grabbed my hand and soon we were outside running to the hotel Scooter reserved for us. I was so scared, it all happened so fast, my body shaking. I looked behind me and saw Sarah with Twist running as well.

Finally we reached the registration desk and got our keys. Twist and Sarah in room 976, Me and Justin room 978, Alfredo 980, Scooter 982..We took a elevator to the 4th floor and reached our rooms.

"Yo everyone" Justin shouted. " Meed us downstairs after half an hour" he said and they nodded. 

As he opened doors to our room my stomach turned 360 degrees. It was so beautiful..I didn't know that something like that could be real. I could feel Justin's eyes on me so I turned around to face a smirking Justin staring at me.

"Welcome to my world princess" he said kissing my lips.

"Am i dreaming or what?" I asked looking around.

"No baby. It's just a little of what we have." He said and walked to a different room. 

I decided to follow him, and on my way I spotted a beautiful kitchen. I already wanted to cook in it. When I entered the room Justin went in i saw a beautiful big bed, piano, big window.. everything was perfect. I was about to look for Justin when I felt those familiar strong arms around my body once again. 

He kissed my neck from behind making our way to the queen size bed. Lightly pushing me in to it he climbed on top of me and kissed me hard on the lips. I couldn't resist so I started kissing him back. It turned in to a make out session and soon our clothes were all over the floor. He was about to slide my undies off when I heard a knock coming outside our hotel room. I started laughing really hard. Justin groaned and stood up putting his clothes back on.

When Justin answered the doors Sarah came in looking all around.

"Wow this is something." she said smiling. "Anyway, we are waiting for you guys, what the hell is taking you so long? I'm hungry!" She hissed

"On our way" I said grabbing her hand and walking outside. Justin locked our doors and we walked to the others.