Chapter 6

Ashley

When we arrived, I couldn't believe how beautiful Selena's house was. Big and shiny from outside. I looked around, security cameras all around, she must feel horrible having all this attention. Justin showed me the entrance and we walked inside. Inside was even better. All in white and gold. I couldn't see anyone awake so they all was probably sleeping already. I looked at Justin and he was looking down at me.

 " Looks like everybody is sleeping." I said whispering.

" Are you sleepy?" He asked smiling at me.

 " Not really. Are you?" I smiled back.

 " Maybe some movie? You choose." He walked further in the house. I followed him to what looked like a living room. He took a seat on the couch and showed me the movie list.

 " How about *Ted*? " I asked not knowing his response.

" Sounds good. I'll bring some drinks." He said walking away.

 I was shocked. Zed would never watch something like that with me. I was absolutely wrong about Justin. He wasn't bad at all. When he came back, he carried a big blanket with drinks in his other hand. He looked like a big bear and I couldn't stop laughing.

" What? Do I have something on my face?" He asked and I laughed even more.

" No, no you are fine." I said trying to hide my face. 

He sat down next to me and we began to watch the movie. I could feel his stares from time to time and I have to say that it felt good. I wish that I could have a boyfriend like him. Selena is so lucky. After awhile I felt my eyelids start to close and I rested my head against the armrest.

" Tired?" I heard Justin asking.

" A little bit, yes." I answered quietly.

"Don't worry, I will switch off the TV if you fall asleep." I nodded and continued watching the movie.

When I opened my eyes again I was in a different room. I looked around and saw my stuff on the floor. I walked towards the window and looked outside. Yesterday came back into my mind and I calmed down immediately. It was Selena's house. I looked at the clock on the wall and my eyes almost exploded. I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room. I walked as quickly as possible looking for a bathroom till I finally found one. I locked the door and did my morning routine. I finished my makeup hiding my new scars and got dressed. Then I looked in the mirror one last time and walked out, suddenly I felt something hard against my face and I jumped.

 " Ohh am so sorry, I didn't know that anyone is in here. Are you alright?" I heard Justin's voice saying as I was rubbing my forehead.

" Ohh gosh you are so hard!" I said and in the same time I regret my words.

" I'm what?" He laughed really hard and I blushed big time.

" I mean, your body is like a rock." I looked down.

" That's how it should be." He smiled. I looked at him and walked out. 

He closed the doors after himself and I sighed. How could I say something like that. Embarrassing. I sat down on the same couch as yesterday and turned the TV on. I searched through the channels till I found * Sponge Bob*. I love that show. I was so in to it that I didn't hear Justin coming out and sitting next to me.

" Sooo..what are we going to say? Any ideas?" Justin asked and I looked at him confused.

" What do you mean?" I said, my eyes going down to his naked abbs. I have to admit, he have a sexy body.