Chapter 16

Ashley

It's been 3 months since Justin asked me to be his girlfriend. Beliebers are still talking shit about me, even when they don't know me. Media always make up some stories about me. I'm tired of this. Justin is working 24/7 so I haven't seen him for awhile. He's new song is coming out soon " What Do You Mean?."

I'm really happy that he finally went back to his music, but I can't deal with the fact, that he is gone every day. Today I got a call from my dad, and I promised to visit him soon. Tomorrow actually. I just need to get my mind of off things. People still not 100% sure, if we are actually dating cuz I've been spending most of the time with Sarah and Martin. Yes, I forgive him about everything. 

He is a good guy, and I want to be friends with him. Justin always complains about me spending time together, cuz Justin's fans think that I'm a cheater. Well I'm not. People haven't seen us together for about two months now, they probably thinks that we broke up.

Lately I've been thinking about my life with and without Justin. Everything would be much easier if we would stop dating. But then again, I have strong feelings for this guy. Maybe people think, that I don't care about the hate against me, but the truth is, that every bad word they are saying about me, breaks me down and the worst part is, that I started to believe every single word they are saying....
I've been sitting on the couch for hours looking at the blank TV screen. I finally decided that I have to go to Texas. I need to see my dad. 

I already booked my ticket and I didn't care what Justin is going to say. There is no difference if I'm staying here or I'm going to visit my dad. Justin is too busy to notice anyway. Suddenly I heard a signal from gates. That means, someone is outside. I walked outside and looked at the gates.

" Yo Ash, let me in. I have something to tell you." Martin yelled.I pressed the button for gates and Martin drove in.

" What's up? " I asked hugging him.

" Your dad told me that you are going to Texas tomorrow so I brought the ticket and I'm going with you." He smiled and my eyes winded. I walked into the house and sat down. 

 " I thought that you are staying here, I mean, wasn't you suppose to look for a Job? " I looked at him in disbelief.

 " I know, but I kind of wanted to go with you. Is that bad? I just want to spend time with you and our old friends. " He winked. I looked away and sighed.

" No no, it's cool. I guess." I answered still shocked.

" Did you pack already? " He asked and I shaked my head. " Common, I'll help you."He looked at me with a puppy eyes and I started laughing. He took my hand and we walked upstairs to my room.

Justin

I finally finished my new song and its coming out after a week. I'm so excited. I've been calling Ashley nonstop for one hour but she's not answering. Probably she is mad at me. I've haven't been with her for a long time. I'm always busy. But finally I did everything and was able to go home. I wanted to surprise Ashley so I stopped at the flower shop and bought dozens of purple roses. I miss her so much. This morning I was checking my Twitter and I saw lots of hate about Ashley. I feel so sorry for her. I'm actually surprised that she is still with me, she must be a very strong girl and that's why I love her. I love her so much. 

My eyes winded when I saw a car parked outside my house. It was Martin's car. Anger rushed through my body as I entered the gates. I stepped out of my car and grabbed Ashley's flowers walking straight inside the house. I couldn't hear a sound so I walked upstairs to my room to see, if they were there. When I opened doors my heart broke. I saw Ashley putting her stuff inside the suitcase. I was about to say something when I heard them talking.

" I'm so glad we are leaving. You definitely need this." He said and Ashley nodded.

" I know right. " she laughed. I couldn't take this anymore.

" What the fuck is going on." I shouted walking in. Ashley jumped and stood up.

" Wow man, calm your tits." He said and I looked at him angrily.

" Get the fuck out of my house, now!" I shouted and looked deadly in his eyes.

" Calm down Justin." He laughed.

" I said out!" He stood up and looked at Ashley who looked freaked out.

" Ashley, I will see you there tomorrow, if something happens, just let me know and I will be here as soon as possible okay?" Martin said and she nodded. Then he walked past me and left. Is she leaving me?

Ashley didn't look at me, she just stared at the wall.

" W..what are you doing Ashley? What is going on? Are you leaving me? " I asked tears blurring my vision. Finally she looked at me and exhaled loudly.

" I'm going to Texas." I swear, I felt my heart shattered in to a million small paces.

" What?" I felt tears running down my cheeks and my breathing got heavier.

" I'm going to Texas tomorrow Justin." She said again looking at me. I felt my mussels tense and I wiped my tears.

" So you are leaving me because of him?" I asked angrily.

" Justin I need a break from this drama. People think that we broke up. All they talk about is me cheating on you, and that's not true. I just need to see my dad and forget about everything for a while. And I didn't know that Martin is going, he just told me." She said quietly.

" Forget? ARE YOU SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW? YOU WANT TO FORGET ABOUT ME? US?" I yelled on the top of my lungs.

" STOP YELLING AT ME JUSTIN! " She shouted and started crying. I hate to see her cry. I walked up to her and hugged her really tight.

 " I'm not leaving you Justin. I just want to visit my dad since you are too busy. " She sobbed in to my chest.

" I'm here Ashley. I finished everything. Please don't leave." I begged.

" I can't. I promised my dad. He is waiting for me." She said and looked at me. I crashed my lips down to hers and kissed her softy.

" For how long?" I asked.

" Two weeks." She said and I felt pain in my heart.

" So you are not gonna be here for your birthday..." I said looking down. I stepped back and walked to bed and Ashley followed me.

" Get ready, I'm taking you out for a first real date. Be ready at 8pm." I said and walked downstairs. I took my phone and dealed a number.

***********
​* Hey...I need your help.....* I called Sarah to give me some advice.