Chapter 22

Ashley..

When we finally walked inside, water was dripping down my clothes. All my stuff was ruined. 

I looked around and smiled, this place is my home, every good memory starts in this house. My mind got interrupted by Justin trailing small kisses down my neck, and I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

" I'm glad you came back. I was going crazy, you know." He said kissing my lips once again.

" Justin I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in this moment. I missed being next to you. I missed your lips. Everything." He smiled and closed the gap between us. Our lips moved in sinc as he pulled me closer to him." Thank you for the letter you left for me. It was beautiful. And that necklace, I love it." I said and kissed him once again.

 " Anything for you. How about you go and take a hot shower and afterwards we do something fun?" He said rising his eyebrows.

" like what?" I asked

 " That's a surprise. Now go upstairs, and make sure you wear something nice but comfy, sexy but not too sexy." He said laughing. He smacked my bump and I walked upstairs blushing like tomato.

I looked for some dry clothes to wear and walked to the bathroom. I could hear Justin talking to someone through the phone but I didn't bother to ask. I stripped down and stepped under the hot water sending chills down my spine. 

Finally I stepped out and it felt like I just landed in Antarctica. ( You should know that feeling)

Quickly wrapping myself in a towel I finally looked at the fracture in the mirror. My face looked different, it was like I'm looking at a different person. I just don't know if that's a good thing or not.

On the way back to the bedroom I could hear some suffering downstairs, what ever Justin was doing, I trusted him. I decided to wear a pair of black leggings and a loose tank top. I dried my hair and put a little bit of make up cuz I didn't know what Justin has been planned. I heard a light knock at the door and soon Justin came behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I noticed that he has been changed in a pair of gray jeans, and a v-neck. Gold chain hanging around his neck loosely. I smiled and looked back in the mirror.

" You look beautiful Ashley." He said kissing my cheek. " Shell we?" Justin took my hand into his as we exited our bedroom. Something seemed different. It was too quiet in this house. There was only a small light coming from downstairs and I looked at Justin confused. He just smiled and squeezed my hand.

I was about to take the last step when suddenly people jumped out from everywhere "SURPRISE' they screamed and my heart almost stopped in that same moment. I was totally shocked. I looked at Justin and he looked town at me smirking..

" Happy b-day beautiful. i wanted to make u feel special tonight. Is that alright?" He asked and i nodded slowly. There was people I actually didn't recognize, people I've seen only for once or twice, kids from school i haven't talked once...then my eyes landed on a small figure with blond hair. My beautiful best friend i haven't seen for ages. Sarah was looking at me with the biggest smile on her face.

" Are you alright baby? i can just tell everyone to go home if you don't feel like partying tonight.." He whispered to me and his breath tickled my skin as i giggled. 

" Are u crazy? i love this, well the only person i know is you ans Sarah, but anyway.." i said and he smiled.

" We gonna change that tonight..go, say hi to everyone." he said pushing me lightly across the hall. i kissed hes cheek and soon we stopped at the small group of guys, Justin's friends i guess.