Chapter 9

Ashley

When I walked inside my house, I could feel a smell of my mother's perfume. Quietly I made my way to the kitchen and saw her sitting at the counter. I run'd up to her and hugged her with all my power.
I was so happy seeing her.

" Oh my God honey, you scared me. " She laughed.

" Sorry mom. How was your trip? " I asked sitting next to her.

" It was okay, but I missed you. By the way Zed has been calling me all the time, where is your phone?" She asked and my heart almost stopped.

" Mom, please don't answer his calls, don't let him into this house. I broke up with him." I said quickly. She looked at me with a shocked face expression.

" What! Why? I though that you love him. Did something happened? " She asked worried.

Me: " I don't know, we just don't belong. Nothing actually happened, we just fell out of love I guess. But anyway I don't want to talk about this now. And I lost my phone mom. I'm really sorry."

Mom: " Okay than we have to get you a new one." She said happily.

Me: " No we don't, cuz I already got a new phone today." I said laughing.

Time skip.

I was sitting on the couch with my mom, talking about Selena's show and everything, till I felt my new phone vibrate.
I got a new text message from *HardBoy*...I started laughing and my mother looked at me like I'm crazy. I opened the text message and smiled. 

Justin- *Miss me?*
 *Maybe, why?* I answered.
Justin- * Just checking. Any news?*
* He's looking for me Justin.*
Justin- " Don't worry princess. I'm here for you." I couldn't believe he just wrote this. I was so confused. But it feels good when someone is calling you like that.
 * Very funny Justin. You are not here, you are more than hour away. Anything can happen.*
Justin- " Don't say that. Okay bye Ash..I'll see you soon.*
Me: *Bye HardBoy* I answered and locked my phone.

Mom was smiling at me creepy but I tried to play it cool. It was already 9PM so I decided to go to sleep.

I woke up early and got ready for school. I was very nervous cuz Zed is going to be there and I have to face him sooner or later anyway. I felt sick just thinking about what's gonna happen. I couldn't eat. It was time to leave and Sarah was already waiting for me so I walked outside to her car.

" Morning Ash." She said happily and I nodded. " What's wrong?"

" Just scared to face him. He's been looking for me. " I said with a shaky voice.

" Don't worry about that. I'm here. " She said laughing and I did the same.

When we arrived I already saw Zed standing by his car talking with his friends.

" What happened to his face?" She laughed again.

 " Justin did that to him. " I answered and stepped out. 

Sarah took my hand and we walked towards the school entrance till I heard Zed calling my name. Sarah was trying to get me inside but I was ready to talk with him.

" Sarah, please just let me talk. I'll be right back." I said and walked towards Zed.

" Where is your fucking phone Ashley, I've been calling you for ages!" He shouted.

 " Why?" Was the only word coming out of my mouth.

" What do you mean why! You think that it's gonna be that easy. You are going to leave and that's it?" He asked laughing.

 " I already did. There is nothing to talk about anymore. Or maybe you want me to say it again?" I asked looking at him.

" Now listen bitch. Nobody is going to protect you anymore. I warned you. You are dead Ashley. Nobody breaks up with me. " He whispered into my ear and a tear escaped my eye.

I looked at him once again and walked away. I was so damn scared of him. He won't leave me alone. When I walked inside, people were staring at me. Talking about me. I didn't know what's going on. I was so confused. Then it clicked. Probably because of those pictures of me, Sarah and Selena. Maybe with Justin as well. I didn't pay attention and walked to my class searching for Sarah. Day went by pretty quick. I still got lots of attention from people, Zed was giving me deadly stares, but everything was cool. 

When school finished Sarah and I walked outside to her car quickly as possible but Zed was already there waiting for me.

" Back off Zed. Leave her alone. " Sarah said stepping in to her car. I was about to do the same, but Zed grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

" Sarah you can leave. She's coming with me, we need to talk." He said and Sarah looked at me.

He roughly grabbed me by my jacket and dragged to his car. Sarah was shouting at him but he didn't give a shit. All of sudden I heard a car coming our way and I looked back to see who it was. Justin came running to us and pushed Zed to the ground.

 " I told you once. Don't fucking touch her you peace of shit. " Justin yelled at him. Zed stood up and Justin came in front of me.

" I don't give a shit." Zed said coming closer.

 People started to notice what's going on, girls screaming for Justin. Everything was happening too fast. Zed backed off, cuz he didn't want to get suspended and Justin told Sarah that he is going to give me a ride so she left. Girls were trying to get Justin's attention but he didn't care. He gently took my hand and we walked to his car. As we were driving, Justin looked extremely angry. I was scared to say something.

" Are you okay Justin?" I finally asked.

" You were about to leave with him Ashley. Why? " He asked looking at the road.

" I ..I..what else could I do. He doesn't care, if I say no." I said and he laughed.

" From now on, I'm the one picking you up before and after school. Got it? " He said now looking at me. I didn't say anything, just nodded.

When we arrived to my house, I asked if he wants to come in and so he did. I introduced him to my mother and we all spent some time together. After about 5 hours Justin left telling me, to wait for him tomorrow morning....

I know guys. This was a shity chapter, but something *better* is coming. :) Don't judge my mistakes please. I'm still learning english. xoxo