Chapter 15

Ashley

It's been a few days since my mother's funeral now. My dad left next day, cuz I told him, that I'm staying with Justin. I promised to visit him soon. I sold my mother's house and completely moved in with Justin. 

Paparazzi has been watching my every move since they took a pictures of me and Justin holding hands at the funeral. It's not that easy how it looks. They make lies about me every day. Justin haven't told anyone about our relationships but they always know better. Today I have to be back in school and I really don't know, what people gonna say. People been asking questions to Sarah about me and Justin and now I have to deal with this. Talking about Justin, he's been stressed for past two days. He is working he's ass off, to get his new songs ready in time. I don't mind him working late, but I miss him. Selena doesn't know about us yet, cuz she is very busy on this time.

Now I was sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for Justin to get ready so he would bring me to school. ( Yes he still does that. Justin is too protective sometimes). Suddenly I felt two strong arms wrapping around my waist and I smiled. He snuggled into my neck from behind and fake cried.

 " I don't want you to go baby. Can't you stay with me? " He asked in a baby voice. I laughed and turned to him staring at his beautiful face.

" Justin I would love to, but we both have our things to do, you know that." I said dragging my hand through his hair.

" Heyy, watch your hands young lady. It took me half an hour to make them look like this." He said jokingly.

" You need a hairdresser appointment Justin. You look like a girl." I laughed and jumped of the counter.

 " Then you must be a lesbian babe!" He said kissing my lips. I nodded in agreement and walked away.

When we walked outside of the house I already saw paparazzi standing outside the gates. Justin looked at me and smiled putting his arm around my shoulders as we walked to his car.

" I should buy my own car and get my license, so you wouldn't have to drop me off every morning. My school is too far away from your house." I said looking at him.

" You don't need a car. I'm your driver, and always will be. We should just change the house." He said and waved his hand to paparazzi.

" How can you be so positive about everything. Change the house? It's too expensive Justin. " I said completely serious. 

He opened the passenger door for me and I stepped inside. He walked around the car, giving a smile to the cameras and stepped in as well. He looked at me and smiled.

" Nothing is too expensive when it's about you Ashley. " He said and started his car. I blushed as red as tomato and he laughed about me.

I saw paparazzi behind Justin's car when we arrived at the schools parking lot. They probably gonna ask too many questions. I hate this part of the day.

 " Ready for the show?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

" What do you mean?" He didn't answer but stepped out of the car and came to my side opening door for me. I stepped out and of course paparazzi surround us like a water.

Justin joined  our hands and we walked to the school building. Paparazzi screamed Justin's name all the way to the entrance. When we stopped Justin looked at me with a creepy smile on his face.
" So I'll see you after school then." He said and I nodded my head.

 I looked at the people taking pictures of us and got really nervous so I turned back to Justin. Suddenly I felt his soft lips on mine and my legs felt like spaghetti. I could hear camera snaps going crazy as we kissed for about one minute. When I pulled away I saw some girls giving me a deadly stares, some of them crying..