Chapter 4

Ashley

When we entered the club it wasn't what I expected. I looked around and didn't see any celebrities at all. Music wasn't playing that loud. It was a nice place. There was a big table set up with all kind of food and drinks. People dancing, having fun. It looked like a simple teenager party. When people started to notice our existence, they came up to us and Selena introduced them to us. Actually I didn't catch any of their names cuz everything happened too quickly. When we finished shaking hands and hugging Selena showed me our seats at the table and we sat down.

" Don't worry girls, party will officially start when the boys will arrive. " Selena yelled so everyone could hear.

 " Thanks God. I thought that that's how you party. " Sarah laughed and Selena joined in.

" Yeah right. They should be here any minute. So have fun and drink as much as you want. I'll be right back. " She said walking away.

More and more people came in and I started to get uncomfortable. I took a red cup and swallowed the liquid from it. It tasted quite good so I kept drinking. Sarah took my hand and we walked to the dance floor with the others. I had so much fun with her. Sarah was trying to learn some dance moves from Selena's music video and I couldn't stop laughing. I saw her with a guy talking and flirting so I went back to my seat. After a couple of seconds I saw Selena coming my way and I gave her a big smile. She sat down next to me and gave me a hug.

" Having fun?" I nodded smiling. "I missed you so much. Thank you for coming." She said excited.

" I missed you too. And I'm happy to be here for you. " I smiled at her.

" So tell me, how are you, how's you and your boyfriend? I Heard about Naomi. I'm really sorry Ash."  She spoke again.

"Yeah, well she's okay, I mean, as long as she's happy, I'm happy. Talking about my life, nothing has changed, everything is going well." I smiled a fake smile.

" Okay, than tell me one thing. If you are okay, than why you have scars all over you?" She looked closer and I froze for a second.

"What? What are you talking about?" I played stupid.

"Ash. I can see everything. You may hide it from Sarah but not me. What's going on. Someone is hurting you?" She asked worried.

Don't worry Sel. I'm okay, I promise." She nodded and hugged me. " I need a toilet, I'll be right back okay?"

" Don't be too long. My boyfriend is almost here." She shouted. I nodded and walked away. I walked in and saw a big mirror on the wall. I looked at myself and couldn't see anything. 

One thing about Selena I will never understand. How can she always see through me. If something is wrong with me, she will always know that. Even my mother don't know me like Selena does. I looked at myself once again and all I could see was a worthless, stupid, ugly little freak, that can't deal with her life on her own. Girl, that lets her boyfriend do whatever he wants. I'm not strong enough to fight for my rights. A tear slipped out of my eye. Suddenly doors opened with a loud bang and I jumped a little.

I saw Selena's boyfriend walking in, as soon as he saw me he stopped. I have to admit, he looks good but there is nothing good about him.

 " Hey, you must be Ashley." He smiled at me.

" And you must be Selena's boyfriend, is that right?" I asked faking another smile.

" Yep. My name is Ju.."

" Justin right?" I interrupted.

" Are you a fan of mine?" He asked excited.

" amm not really, more like fan of Selena." I said looking away.