Chapter 50

Justin

I sat on a couch, laughing of how happy Jess was pulling my mothers hair out. This was almost perfect, one thing missing was Ashley sitting next to us. I put the necklace in Ashley's pocket on purpose, I know that it probably ruined her mood, but what was I suppose to do? I need her, I want her to know how sorry I am. I want her to know how much I love and miss her.  

"Honey, whats wrong?" Mom asked still playing with Jess. " I know that something is bothering u, so tell me." She said with that look she gives me every time I've done something wrong.

"I..I think that I lost her Mom. I was so selfish, all I cared for was myself and now I'm afraid she's not gonna forgive me. I wish I could change everything." I said, looking down at the small velvet box in my hand. 

Yes, I'm gonna propose to her, if she decides to be with me tomorrow when she comes to pick up Jess.  I know, this probably sounds stupid, but I'm ready...I want her to be my wife. 

Later that night after putting Jess in her bed, I was sitting the same place on the couch, looking out the window till my phone lightened up. I looked at the screen and my eyes almost popped out when I saw Daniel's name on the screen. He send me a text message. My heart was racing so fast, all I could think about was Ashley..What if something bad has happened to her...I would never forgive myself for letting her go there with that bastard. 

My mouth fell open as soon as I read the message he send me..A smile appeared across mu lips as my eyes scanned the the text again and again.

You won man. She is all your's. Don't hurt her or I'll make sure you never see the sunlight again...

~The address~

I wrote the address he gave me to a piece of paper and put it in to my pocket.

I was about to leave the house when my mother appeared at the top of the stairs looking at me.

" Where are you going Justin? It's late." She said slowly coming downstairs. 

" I'll be back soon mom, please take care of Jessica till I'm gone. Will you?" I asked opening the front door and stepping outside.

" Of course I will, but Justin, what is going on? Is something wrong?" Mom asked worried as always. 

"I'm going to pick up Ashley." I said walking outside.

" Ashley? Is she okay? " my mom asked following me outside.

" She's fine mom, go back inside and get some sleep, I'll be back soon." I said opening the door to my car and stepping in. 

I pulled out of my property and stepped on a gas pedal. This was it. I was about to get my girl back and I felt like puking everywhere. I never been so scared in my life, what if she doesn't want to be with me? So many what if's flew through my brain. I checked the time and it was already 11 PM. I was 5 minutes away from the location Daniel send me, my hands was getting sweaty and my heart pounding like I just run all the way here. 

Soon I finally saw a camp fire not that far away from me. I parked my car at the end of the rode and sat in silence for awhile, thinking of what could happen when she sees me. Does she know that I'm coming? Did she talked to Daniel about this?

Finally I decided to step out of the car and slowly walked closer to my destination soon hearing one of the most beautiful voices in the world. Ashley was sitting with her back turned against me witch was good in this situation. I wanted to surprise her. As soon as Daniel saw me hes smile faded and he stood up nodding his head towards me. 

" I'll take a little walk." He said looking to Ashley and soon walked towards the lake. I walked as quiet as I can and soon stood behind Ashley witch caused Sarah to look in my direction, her mouth fell open but I put a finger in front of my lips to tell her that she needs to shut her mouth.