Chapter 34

Ashley

"Ashley..oh my God..baby!"

I didn't move, I hoped, that my mind is playing games with me. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and my head snapped to my right. I stood up and looked in those hazel eyes I use to love so much.

"Baby, are you okay? " Justin asked coming closer to me. I stepped back and soon reached the wall behind me. I shook my head "don't you dare asking me that question." I snapped.

"Just please, listen to me. It's not how you think it is." He said touching my cheek. I slapped his hand away from my face and took my suitcase walking back to the room. He walked in front of me and I stopped.

"Move Justin." I hissed. "I wont let you go till you listen what I have to say." He said coming closer again. "But I don't want to listen anymore Justin...I am sick of your lies."

"Please Ashley, let me explain everything." He said reaching for my hand. "DON'T..touch me." I snapped. " How long you thought you gonna hide your double life from me huh? The whole world knows about you and Selena..! I was so stupid believing you." I said tears running down my cheeks.

"Nothing is going on between Selena and I. You have to believe me baby." He pleaded. " I did...I use to believer a single word you said. I trusted you. I actually believed, that you love me, that you want to be with m..me. " I cried out.

"I do want to be with you and I DO love you. Just let me explain." He said a single tear sliding down his cheek.

"Don't even bother. I don't need to listen this bullshit anymore. Go and live your perfect life with your perfect girlfriend. You wont see me again." I said grabbing my things. As quick as I could I stormed down the stairs and I could hear Justin running after me so I moved quicker if it's even possible. I was about to walk outside when suddenly Justin slammed the front door shut in front of my face spinning me around and trapping me between his hands.

"I came after you, I came here to explain everything. I am here because of you, because I need you. FUCK!! Don't you see how much I love you? My life isn't perfect without you Ashley. She means nothing to me, NOTHING Ashley! You have to believe me." He started crying.

I studied his face, looking for any sign of lies and couldn't see any. As I was about to jump in his hands a picture of them kissing came back to my mind. Anger filled my veins once again and I got the straight to push him away.

"I don't believe a fucking word you just said. From now on, I don't want to see you nor hear about you ever again. I wish you the best in life, just leave me alone." I said opening doors once again and stepping outside. I turned to look at him one last time and next words that came out of my mouth shattered my heart completely "You are dead to me Justin Drew Bieber." I said before closing doors between us.

Tears streamed down my face, my vision was blurry and I couldn't breathe properly. Sarah rushed up to me and took my suitcase away from me as I slowly walked to the passenger side. I slide in my seat and closed eyes.

"What happened? Is he there? Did you talk?" Sarah bombarded me with questions. "Sarah please, just get me away from this place." I said trying to catch my breath. I looked at the house in front of me and saw him looking out the window. A rush of pain came over my heart and I started crying even harder.

"Go, Sarah GO!" I rise my voice. She nodded and stepped on the gas. As we reached the gates, I was blinded with camera flashes. Sarah's car didn't have tinted windows so they got a perfect opportunity to snap some good pictures of my tear stained face. After what felt like a lifetime we finally made it to our new apartment and straight away I walked to my bedroom.