Chapter 5

Justin

This girl..there is something about her. Something different, in a good way of course. Her voice, smile, eyes, everything makes me crazy. I want to know her better. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't want to be with Selena anymore, I love her, but Ashley, she is just something..I can't stay away from her. She is beautiful inside and out. But I know for a fact that she is hiding something. Something is bothering her and I have to find out. 

Right in this moment she is sitting next to me, as I'm driving to her home to pack some stuff. Earlier Selena asked me to take Ash home and actually I am happy to spend some time with her. We didn't talk much sadly. 

When we stopped by her home I saw a guy standing outside. Probably her brother. As soon as Ashley saw him, I swear, she started shaking all over. I could see fear in her eyes and I didn't know what the hell is happening. All I know is that she is scared of him. Maybe he's the reason she acted like that when I met her.

" Ashley look at me. Look at me. I will take you to the hospital ok?" I asked. Her eyes went big as she shook her head.
 " No, no Justin. Please leave. I'll deal with this. Please." She said crying. I looked at her like she's crazy. From the corner of my eye I saw the guy, he stood up so I turned to him.

 " You fucking dick. I'm gonna kill you man. " He came closer throwing his fist at me but I cached it and punched him once again. He tried to punch back but I pushed him down holding him by his neck.

" Don't fuck with me. Stay out of this. " He said suddenly. I stepped closer to him and he looked at me angrily.

" Look, I'm not here to fight with anyone but don't you touch her again. Got it?" I looked straight into his eyes.

 " How about get the fuck away from my face man!" He laughed pushing me away.

" Who the fuck you think you are hitting a girl! " I shouted pushing him back.

" That doesn't mean you can hit her. She's not cheating on you idiot. Don't you touch her again." I hissed.

"Don't tell me what to do." He pushed me harder this time and I couldn't take it anymore, I threw him to the ground and punched his face again and again till I heard him begging to stop. I stood up and looked down to him.

" That's how she feels every time you touch her bitch." I shouted at him.

" Who the fuck are you?" He asked spitting blood.

" Your worst nightmare, how's that sounds to you?" I asked calmly. On that same time Ashley came out and walked up to me. She looked at her boyfriend and then back to me.

" What happened?" She asked worried.

" Don't worry about it. " I smiled at her.

" Don't you dare going somewhere with him Ashley. He's dangerous." Zed said standing up. She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Ashley: " I have nothing to lose. Am I right Zed? You took everything from me. For once I'm gonna do something I want. I'm sick of this. Don't wait for me. I'm done, we are done, over, gone." She said crying.

" No you're not. We are done only when I say so." He grabbed Ashley's hand and she winced in pain. I pushed him back and Ashley run'd to my car.

 " it's not like you are here to stay Bieber. She is mine. She will always be mine. " He yelled.

" I will, if she wants me to stay. Will see about that." And with that I left him standing there alone.

 I stepped in the car and locked all doors. I looked at Ashley and she was crying her eyes out once again. I didn't want to start a conversation so I started the car and drove off. After a couple of minutes she calmed down.

" Thank you Justin so much." She whispered. I saw a small parking lot so I stopped there. 

 " Does anyone know about this? How long have you been dealing with him?" She didn't answer so I continued. " For how long Ashley? Why are you doing this to yourself?" I asked confused.

" I..I don't know what to say." She finally spoke.

" let me help you, but I can't help, if you don't talk to me." She nodded.

 " We started dating 3 years ago. He's the most popular guy in school. I was happy to be his girlfriend at first. Everything was fine. One day Sarah came up to me saying that she saw Zed cheating on me. I was shocked. After school I called him and invited to my place. My mother was out with her friends so I was alone. He came up to my room and I asked him if it's true and he just laughed. I started yelling at him and he got angry. He pushed me against the wall and warned to stay quiet. Then he pulled me by my hair and threw into my bed. I tried to scream and then he punched me. He ripped off my clothes but thanks God, my mom came home before he could do anything. Zed said that he would kill me if someone would find out. After that, it happened more and more, till this night."

 " Does he ever done it?" I asked anger filling my veins.

" I don't want to talk about that Justin." She looked at her feet.

" Does Sarah know? " She got nervous all of sudden.

 " Not all of it. Justin, you have to promise that everything you know stays between us. Please." She begged. She needs my help. I need to help her. I have to.

" I want to help you, but I can't, if you don't let me talk about this Ashley!"

" Please, I'll deal with him. Don't worry Justin." I was shocked.

" Are you fucking kidding me right now? Haven't he done enough to you? How you gonna deal with this alone? No Ashley. He won't touch you again. You need me. I will protect you. I promise that I won't tell anyone as long as you tell me everything every time he tries something. " She looked at me and smiled.

" Justin?" I looked up. " Why do you want to help me?"

 I looked outside the window for a second before answering.

 " Cuz I feel like helping you. Something is telling me to protect you." I looked at her scanning every inch of her face. She is amazing. "Anyway, you are Selena's best friend, the only friend I like. I have to do everything to make it up for my mistakes in past." She smiled.

" You like me? I mean, does Selena's friends are different than I?"

 " Yes I like you. I like you a lot. They are much different. All they need is fame. Anyway we should probably go. Selena must be worried." She nodded and we pulled off. This girl is something special and I will help her till the end.

Justin's picture on top..