Chapter 31

Ashley

It has been 2 weeks since I last saw any of Justin's shows. I've been laying in bed day after day, trying to get back on my feet. I cached a cold last time I saw him perform. Every day seems to get worse. My head is spining and nose feels like a waterfall.

Sarah has been by my side since day one, but Selena, last time I saw her was that night. We haven't talked much. But what do I know, she is working her ass of, same as Justin.

Talking about Justin, He's been busy lately, he is trying to spend as much time with me as he can but that is maybe for an hour or two. I miss him, I really do. And even when he is next to me, seems like his mind is somewhere else. I don't know, he feels distant. I've tried to talk about those things but it seems like every time I am about to ask something, Justin suddenly have to be somewhere. 

One day I was sleeping on the couch when Justin came back to our apartment all happy about something, of course I asked what is he so excited about, I was shocked when he actually ignored me and walked past. 

These last days I've been thinking about the worst things happening behind my back but Sarah is always there for me, comforting me. Tomorrow is actually the day I am suppose to meet Justin's family. Last night Justin had his last show in Virginia and I haven't seen him since yesterday. He haven't called or texted so I don't really know where is he. Even Twist is gone and Sarah feels the same way as I do.

We both have been sitting in my bedroom, watching netflix, eating fat food as we use to back in home and talking about school.

"We should start looking for some Universary girl, have you though about what you gonna do after high school? This is our last year." Sarah asked. " Thats a good question actually, school starts soon. I have no idea but one thing i know for sure, we are doing this together." I said smiling at her.

Sarah was right, after about two weeks school starts again and we haven't even aplied for any University jet. As soon as Justin came in to my life, seems like i forgot about everything...but what is going to happen after I have to go back? I can't just drop everything and follow Justin everywhere.

"He will understand Ash, he has to. You have life behind these walls. It's always hard but if you love each other you can do it right?" I just nodden my head, I couldn't stand the fact that we would be away from each other. And after high school another four years. Would Justin even wait for me?

Suddenly I felt my stomach turns upside down, I sprinted to the bathroom and puked my guts in a toilet. 

"Oh my God Ashley, are you okay? No more fat food. Here, take this." She hanged me a glass of water.

"Thanks babe." I smiled. 

"Don't worry hun. Thats my job since there is no one else." Sarah laughed.

"I mean really Sarah, not only for this but for everything. I don't know where would I be without you right now. You are my rock for sure." 

And it was true. She was the one standing up for me at school, she accepted me as a new student when I first came to LA, she was there, when I needed her after my mothers death, and she is still here. I love her since my first school day.

Sarah was about to say something, but a loud bang came from the living room and we both decided to go and check. I saw Justin arguing with Twist about some shit I couldn't understand. They both looked tottaly wasted. No not even wasted, high..

I was so mad at Justin that I turned around and was about to walk back to the bedroom but Justin's voice stopped me.

"I know that you are pissed at me baby, but can we please talk about this some other time? We have to go." He said coming closer and soon wraping his hands around my waist. I could tottaly smell weed, he was high as fuck and that just made me even more angrier.