Chapter 30

Ashley...

"Ohh my God, what are you doing here? How did you get here?" I screamed hugging Selena tightly. I was so shoched that i actually couldn't breath.

"I wanted to surprise you, well I should probably thank Justin about this." Selena said looking back at Justin. 

"What? Did you planned this babe?" I asked looking at him but he was speachless. 

"I..I guess.." He said looking at bouth of us. Sarah soon noticed wkats going on and hugged Selena as well. I walked up to Justin and kissed his soft lips thanking him for bringing Selena here. 

He smiled at me but as soon as he looked back ar Sarah and Selena his smile dropped. I was about to ask him, why is he acting like this but Scooter interrupted us.

"Soo, I'm happy that you guys met already..Selena is joyning Justin's tour as a open up Singer for a while." he said clapping his hands.

"WHAT?" Justin screamed and everybody looked at him surprised. "I mean, why I'm the one who doesn't know about this? Shouldn't I be the one with the last word?" He asked looking stright between Selena and Scooter.

"If you dont want me to be here I understand Justin, I can just leave if you feel like this." Selena said looking down.

I squeezed Justin's hand so he looked down at me with an angry look on hes face but as soon as he looked in my eyes his face softened.

"For how long?" Justin finally asked Scooter."

"One month sharp" Scooter said looking at Justin.

It was a complete silence for a moment and we all waited for Justin to say something. He looket between me and Selena for a couple of times and nodded his head. 

Smile appered on both mine and Selena's face as we jumped around for awhile. Finally I felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind and a kiss on the cheek.

"Just because of yoy princess." Justin whispered into my ear. I turned around and crashed my lips on top of his and said "thank you."

Rehearsal  went pretty well and now it was time for the show. Selenas dress was beautifull creem colour and she was going to sing her song "Heart whants what it wants." I really loved that song of hers, but something told me that this song was about her life with Justin. I got a bad feeling about this night.

I was sitting in Selena's dressing room playing with my phone and Selena sitting in a chair as a make-up artist finished with what ever she was doing to make Selena look even better. 

I felt a little uncomfortable, because from the corner of my eye I could see Selena smirking at me, I tryed to stay cool cuz I wasn't sure whats wrong. She didn't talk much and that just made me feel even worse. Something wasn't right.

Finally I heard a knock at he door and it was a chance for me to break away from Selena's creapy stare. When I opened door Justin was standing all dresed up for his show looking at me. Big smile plastered on his face as he brushed his fingers against my face.

"Hey beautifull." He said learning in. 

"Hey sexy." I winked. He kissed me and lifted my body from the ground.

"Never heard that before." he said and I started laughing.

He pressed my back against the corridor's wall and kissed my yaw line. Suddenly Selena appered at the door and smiled at us. Well more than fake smiled. Justin let go of me and we both looked at her with the same expression.