~Chapter 16~

8 months later. (August 12)
Tanaé
I'm back in Georgia and the babies are doing great. Riley loves them so much. I had a girl and a boy born June 3rd.

Eden Marie Wilson. 6lbs 3oz
Christian Kyle Wilson. 8lbs 6oz.

I finally told jade about everything. I needed someone to depend on. I knew that I would need her help at the store. So she knows about me being married to the "famous" MichaelAngelo Giovanni. Of course she was upset that I didn't tell her before but she understood why I didn't.

I have an appointment with a lawyer, to see about a divorce. So I dropped the kids off at the daycare.
**
"Ms. Wilson you can go back now." The lady at the front desk to me. I'm here talking to my lawyer about getting divorced.

"Hi Ms. Wilson. What can info for you today?"

" Well I'm looking to get a divorce from my husband. I don't want any money or anything. He bought my boutique, all I want is to keep all the rights to my store. He can have visitation rights if he choose to." I knew what I wanted before I came here. I don't want a long drawn out process or anything.

"Do you have your marriage licenses with you?"

"Yeah it's right here." I handed her the signed license.

"Where did you get married?"

"Las Vegas. Why?"

"Where did you go for this license?"

She was asking a lot of questions about that license instead of when she could have divorce papers drawn and served to Michael.

"I didn't. My husband went and I just signed the day we got married."

"Ms. Wilson I'm sorry to tell you this but, your not legally married. This is not a real marriage certificate. The seal on this is even fake."

I bout lost it in that place. I can't believe he went this fair. I take blame in it. I should've looked more into. I didn't know any better.

"Do what are you saying? I'm not really married?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying. At this point it's about the kids. We can still get together and come up with a visitation plan."

"He hasn't called in months to see or talk to his kids. I don't want to put him on child support. I just want to be done with him. "

"I understand that but you have three children with him. As your lawyer I'm telling you, you need to at least make the effort to reach out to him so he could never say that you didn't."

"I guess your right. I just don't feel like he deserves a family. He lied and hurt me."

"I understand that but it's what's best for your three children."

"Yeah. Well I'm open to try co parenting. I don't want to personally try and contact him. Could you be the one to do that?"

"Yes. So the way that works is, he will get a mediation date and he has to come with his lawyer if he choose and we will have a sit down and talk about his rights. If he choose not to show up, then you could file for full custody."

"He didn't sign any of our kids birth certificates. Does he still have legal right to them?"

"Oh. Well as of now no. Though he could at any moment ask for a DNA test and prove that the kids are his and then say you tried to keep the kids away. It's best in these situations to make the first right move. It shows you aren't trying to hide."

I don't think Michael would try to something like that to me, but I don't know who Michael really is. Our marriage was a complete fake and phony.

"Ok. Well I'd like to get the ball rolling on that."

"Alright."
***

Tanaé not even Married?
Short I know.
Excuse mistakes.
Keep reading.
No comments=No chapters.
~Thanks for reading. Later. ~