~Chapter 27~

Happy 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 day
Micheal
It has been three years since I have seen my kids. I guess the mother of my kids have decided to ignore my calls. I dont really understand why she is so mad.i have tried to send cards and flowers but she just sent it all back, so I should be the one that is mad. I spent my hard earned money on her just for her to waste it. I should have her send me my money back, shipping and handling is no joke. Right now though I don't have time to worry about her. I have a business meeting with my cousin.

I was in the hotel that I was supposed to be taking over from my cousin. I started to think about how I have gotten into the love triangle. I haven't dated anyone in while.

"Michael! How's it going?" I heard my cousin say from behind me.

"Antonio"

"Let's get straight to it." He told me while patting my back.

"That's how I like it."

"Ok so you are taking over the chain of hotels which includes four others. Five in total for 5.6 million dollars." He told me handing me papers. Pointing to where I need to sign my name

"Alright. I'll have the money in your account with in an hour."

"Okay. Well since that's all out of the way. Please explain to me why Aria went crying to your mom that your not in Gios life?"

Here we go with Aria.
"I don't know you have to talk to her. I asked for a paternity test and she said no. Enough about me, what about you?"

"Nice why to change the subject, but I did meet this one woman. She got one of the fattest asses you could think of. Her smile is cute to." He said smiling.

"It's about time you find someone." I told him

"Yeah well hopefully I can see her again."
**
Hello folks
Been really long
Short chapter
😘.