Chapter 48: I will wait

"Marley-Rose you don't have to stay." Brody told me even though he held tightly to my hand like he didn't want to let me go. Everyone had left and the hospital was just keeping Brody in to make sure he was okay.

"I'm never leaving you again." I told Brody.

All this time I've been trying to fight my feelings and I can't. I was meant to be with Brody.

"So you're not going back with Tyler?" He asked.

"Even if I had a million reasons to leave, I would still look for one to stay." I told him. "I don't want to leave my family or you..."

"What about Robbie and Tyler? They'll be hurt." Brody stated.

"No they won't. If they love me they'll let me make my own decisions." I nodded.

I was sure now. Nothing could make me leave again. I'm not just staying for Brody, or for my family or because everyone wants me to, I'm staying because I want to. I'll miss Robbie and Tyler but I'll do everything I can to see them as often as I can.

"I can't believe I got you back." Brady laughed and kissed my hand.

"I was always yours Brody." I rolled my eyes. "You knew that."

"But I hurt you..." Brody sighed.

"And I hurt you too but we got through it." I smiled at him.

"I fricken love you." Brody exclaimed then pulled me in to a deep kiss.

*************

"Marley I can make it up the stairs myself." Brody laughed as I was helping him up the stairs to his house.

It was the next day now and Brody was released under quite a few medications. I had taken on the role of caring for him because he always cared for me.

"The doctor said you need to be looked after." I sighed helping him into his room.

"They always say that." He rolled his eyes. "Trust me Florence nightingale, I'm fine."

"Do you mind if I see your wounds?" I asked him.

Brody nodded then took off his shirt and turned around to let me see his back. His back was all bruised and there were some deep cuts which must have been from broken glass. His leg was the same. He looked pretty beat up.

"It looks worse than it is." Brody laughed turning around to me. "I'm fine."

"I don't believe you." I shook my head.

"If I wasn't, could I do this...." Brody smirked then wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up. I automatically wrapped my legs around him but I was scared incase I hurt him.

He was only out of hospital and already all over me but I felt it too, the need to be close to him but there was something holding me back.

Brody spun me around then dropped me on the bed and moved on top of me. We kissed each other, longing for the taste of each other. I hadn't been this close to someone since the kidnapping. The kidnapping was the last time I was intimate with someone even though it was by force. The thought of it made me shiver.

Brody's hands began to roam up my top and I subconsciously slapped his hands away and pushed him off me and tried to catch my breath. When he touched me all I could remember was Mason...forcing himself on me, causing me so much pain. Brody and Mason are nothing alike but Mason just haunted me.

"What's wrong?" Brody asked me worried, not knowing if it was safe to touch me or not. He went with the safe option and didn't.

"I'm sorry." I shook my head and tried to catch my breath.