Chapter 13

I woke up expecting to see Brody by my side but he wasn't there. It was probably best he wasn't there because I had to make an important phone call. I picked up my iPhone from my bedside table and rang Danny. After a few call rings Danny answered it.

"Marley, what's wrong?" Danny asked me.

"I need to see you, today." I sighed.

"Sure what's wrong?" He asked me.

"I just need some advice." I replied.

"I can fit you in at one, is that ok?" He asked.

"That's perfect, thanks Danny." I said the hung up.

I got out of bed then got changed into red skinny jeans and a black crop top and black boots. I tied my hair up into a lose pony tail then went downstairs. I found the family in the kitchen looking suspicious.

"What's going on?" I asked my cousins.

"Nothing." Zayn replied.

"Well can I get a lift of someone to school." I asked them, yawning.

"Yeah, me and Jeremy will give you one." Joseph told me.

We all walked out of the house, Zayn locking the door. I looked towards the drive for Joseph's red jeep but I saw a large expensive black range rover in it's place. Brody was standing in front of the car then I realised it didn't belong to any of them. I looked at the number plate that read 'MARL3Y R0'. It was my baby! My car that wasn't supposed to be here for another two weeks.

I screamed then ran towards my baby, the car not Brody. I hugged the hood of my car and screamed loudly.

"What the hell is Scooby doing here?!" I cried.

"Scooby?" Brody laughed.

"My car, why's it here?" I asked again.

"I got it for you." Brody smiled.

"No you didn't!" I gasped.

"Yes I did." He laughed.

I screamed again and jumped into Brody's arms but I knew not to get too close as the others still didn't know about us.

"I love you! Do you even know what this means to me?!" I squealed then turned to my cousins. "And you knew! Now all I need is Nala, Nemo, Simba and Frodo."

"What?" Brody laughed at me.

"My other cars, Nuala my mini, Nemo my BMW, Simba my Auto and Frodo my Ferrari. Nuala and Simba are named after the lion king, Nemo from finding Nemo and Frodo as in Frodo Baggins from lord of the rings." I said obviously.

"Just be happy I got Scooby for you." Brody smirked.

"I am, thank you." I smiled and hugged him. "I'll see you guys at school."

I grabbed the keys off Brody and got into my baby then drove to school on my own. I looked in the side pocket drawer and saw all my old CDs.

"Marley-Rose!"

I jumped back when I heard a woman scream my name in my head.

"Marley act your age, you're being stupid and spoilt!" I heard another voice in my head, a male voice.

"Max there's no talking to her, she won't talk to us, she needs help." The woman said.

"Jenna she's had too much help! This has gone on for too long! Our lives are in ruins because of her and so's Tyler's and the rest if our families!" The man yelled.

"Max she can't help it, she's my baby girl, we need my baby girl back!" The woman cried.

"She's not our baby girl anymore." The man said.