~Purple!!~ (Donnie X Purple Obsessed Reader)

(It's been too long!!)

You were on your bed reading when a loud crash came from downstairs. You jumped and grabbed a flashlight. You slowly walked down the stairs and found that the window was shattered. You backed away and tripped over something. You fell a figure picked you up.

You screamed and it covered your mouth with three fingers. You kicked and wiggle around and nailed it in the head. A flash of purple whipped around with the dark figure and you grabbed it. "Ow ow ow ow ow", the figure said. You found a knot and untied it. The figure dropped you and you ran to your room. You slammed the door shut and turned on the light. You turned and a turtle stood there.

"Can I please have my mask back?" He asked. You looked in your hand and realized you had kicked his head and made it off with his mask. "Why should I!! You broke my window!!" You said. He sighed. "I was trying to get away from some bad people", he said. "I think you're one of them", you said and opened the door.

He tackled you and grabbed the mask, tying it onto his head. You frowned. "What's your name?" He asked and helped you up. "(Y/n)", you said. He smiled. "Donnie", he said. You smiled. "See ya", he said. A slip of paper was left on the floor. You picked it up and smiled. It was his number.