~New Soul~ (Raph x Shy!Reader x Casey)

Today you ran out of the lair in tears, with a giant red mark on your face. You tried talking to Raph and he ended up slapping you. You decided to go home, so here you were in the streets, cold.

You heard a door open and looked to your right. Casey looked down at you and gasped. "(Y/n), what happened?!" He asked. "Nothing. Just Raph. We broke up", you responded. Casey hugged you tightly. "Come on inside", he said. You smiled and went inside.

He ended up confessing to you and you both share a few kisses before going home. Little did you know, someone was watching...

...Waiting...

Planning. The red masked turtle snuck in that night, sai in hand. He stabbed Casey several times.

The next day, you raced to Casey when you heard the news. You knew Raph was behind it. You told the police what happened Kat night, that everything was ok until he went to bed. His little sister even said that she heard something from Casey's room.

You were at home when a tap on the window was heard. "I'm sorry. I had to", Raph said and looked at you. His eyes said otherwise. "YOU LIAR!! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!!", you yelled and slammed the window on his face. He shoved it open and pinned you down. "Never", he said and tried kissing you. Donnie shoved Raph off of you and started to chase after him. You locked you window and door and cried yourself to sleep.