~Love Me Like You Do~ (Raph X Reader)

You were sitting at a bus stop, waiting for a bus when a purple dragon grabbed you. You punched him and tried running but he snapped his fingers and two other guys grabbed you. He was about to punch you when someone grabbed him and threw him across the street. He finished the two guys and sent them running away. The figure stepped out and you smiled.

"Your a ninja turtle aren't you?" You asked. He nodded. "Well I figured."

.

You were sitting in your room when Raph came in through the window. "Hi there beautiful", he said. You laughed. "What's this about?"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Sure!" You said and he smiled. He kissed you and helped you study.

.

You were sitting in the lair cuddling with Raph while he played with your hair. You popped up an idea to go to the movies. You saw Paranormal Activity and Raph wouldn't stop grabbed the chair for dear life.

.

"(Y/n), would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Yes Raph!!" You said and tackled him in a hug.

.

"RAPH!!" You yelled and ran down the stair of your new home. "What?!" He asked and looked at you. "Your a dad", you said and he fainted.

.

"He's finally out!!" The doctor yelled. Everyone sighed in relief. The doctor handed the baby to you. "Hi Luke", you said. "He's cute", Raph said. "Ya, but not as much as you lover boy", you said and he kissed you.