~Secrets~ (Mikey x Reader)

You were with the turtles in the lair when Mikey came in from his room. "GUYS!!" He yelled. All three of them looked at Mikey. "I figured something out", he said. You cocked an eyebrow.

All four turtles were in Donnie's lab as Mikey searched something on the computer. It popped up an image of you but it was a restricted site. Mikey hacked the website and got in. He clicked on the picture of you and all three gasped. "You mean she's...." "The one we've been trying to find? Yes!!" Raph said, answering Leo's question.

All four turtles filed out of the room. When they saw you, Raph grabbed the collar of your shirt and pointed one of his sais at you. "What the hell are you here for?!" He yelled. "I-" "Yeah!!You've tricked us for the past several months now, tell us what you know", Leo said. "We may have to erase her memory", Donnie stated.

"And do what, throw me in a maze?! Don't you think if Shredders my father and I was an assassin, I'd tell him by now!! You guys are the only friends I've ever had!! I've kept you all hidden and hid from my father. I really want to be friends with all of you. And I can't leave Mikey especially. Mikey, I really like you and ever since my father yelled insults at you, and I watched you all from my corner in the room, I fell in love!! I can't let you go", you said and looked down. Mikey ushered the other guys into the lab and softly grabbed your hands. "I hoped that you weren't his daughter, but would it be ok if you left him for me?" He asked.

"After all the pain and suffering that I got, I never want to see him again", you said. Mikey beamed and then lightly kissed you.