~Same Love~ (Donnie x Male!Reader x Casey)

Donnie was working in his lab when you walked in. "Hey (y/n)", Donnie said and smile at you. "Hey, what are you doing?" You asked. "Just finishing up so that I can go on patrol. Why?" He asked. "Well I was wondering-"

"Hey (y/n)!!" Casey called as he ran inside the lab. Donnie mumbled something under his breath as you looked at Casey. "What's up Casey?" You asked. "Wondering if you wanted to...you know...go patrol with me?" Casey asked. "Sure Casey", you said and got up. Donnie dropped everything.

"I-I'll go with you guys, you may need ummm.... protection", Donnie said and smiled, grabbing your hand.

You went out patrolling but go tired quite soon so you stopped. Donnie and Casey were arguing when they hear a scream. You were dangling on the roof. "(Y/N)!!" They both yelled. You slipped and fell into a dumpster. Casey laughed. "WICKED!!" He yelled. Donnie shoved Casey into a wall nearby and jumped down. "You ok?" He asked and helped you out. "Yup. I'm ok", you responded. "Look, I know this might sound weird, but I really like you. Your really handsome and you might think it's weird but-" you cut him off by kissing him. Donnie smiled. "I love you (y/n)", he said. "I love you too", you responded.